Are humans are the only creatures that have sex for pleasure? Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

CC33
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

HomeportalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Are humans are the only creatures that have sex for pleasure?

Go down 
+4
Bluesmama
Rainmaker
Shale
Jason B.
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Jason B.
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
Jason B.

Male
Rep : 70

Are humans are the only creatures that have sex for pleasure? Empty
PostSubject: Are humans are the only creatures that have sex for pleasure?   Are humans are the only creatures that have sex for pleasure? EmptyWed Mar 13, 2013 7:00 pm

Most animals seem to mate for the sake of procreation.
Back to top Go down
Shale
...is a Chamber Royal.
...is a Chamber Royal.
Shale

Male
Rep : 219

PostSubject: Re: Are humans are the only creatures that have sex for pleasure?   Are humans are the only creatures that have sex for pleasure? EmptyWed Mar 13, 2013 7:13 pm

Bonobo Chimpanzees, our close relatives have sex for fun. They also have hooker Bonobos who trade sex for food. Being social primates, they are much like us and use sex for bonding relationships. I believe they are one of the many species of animals that have same-sex relations.
Back to top Go down
Rainmaker
…is an Up 'N Comer.
…is an Up 'N Comer.
Rainmaker

Male
Rep : 0

PostSubject: Re: Are humans are the only creatures that have sex for pleasure?   Are humans are the only creatures that have sex for pleasure? EmptyWed Mar 13, 2013 7:19 pm

Offhand I know that dolphins and bonobos also have sex for pleasure, rather than just as a procreative ritual.
Back to top Go down
Bluesmama
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
Bluesmama

Female
Rep : 43

PostSubject: Re: Are humans are the only creatures that have sex for pleasure?   Are humans are the only creatures that have sex for pleasure? EmptyWed Mar 13, 2013 7:28 pm

Raised on a farm with plenty of chickens all over the place, I would watch in awe as a rooster would tackle a chicken, then another, then another, and it always looked to me like the rooster was the only one having "fun". I don't know about the chickens ~ they usually looked pissed afterwards ~ but I'm convinced that roosters are insatiable and like it!

Cockle-doodle-dooooooo. . .!!! Are humans are the only creatures that have sex for pleasure? 532603
Back to top Go down
Forgiveness Man
…is a Chamber Royal.
…is a Chamber Royal.
Forgiveness Man

Male
Rep : 153

PostSubject: Re: Are humans are the only creatures that have sex for pleasure?   Are humans are the only creatures that have sex for pleasure? EmptyWed Mar 13, 2013 7:43 pm

I hear dolphins do it too. (Can't you tell? Razz ) Most animals do it for procreative purposes. Humans have taken it to the next level though by trying to make it so their body is unable to procreative during sex. Kinda like taking a pill to make you vomit up your supper. haha lol
Back to top Go down
Shale
...is a Chamber Royal.
...is a Chamber Royal.
Shale

Male
Rep : 219

PostSubject: Re: Are humans are the only creatures that have sex for pleasure?   Are humans are the only creatures that have sex for pleasure? EmptyWed Mar 13, 2013 8:22 pm

Rainmaker wrote:
Offhand I know that dolphins and bonobos also have sex for pleasure, rather than just as a procreative ritual.

Oh yes, dolphins! They are kinky sex addicts. They even engage in bestiality as many women have been surprised to discover being groped by a dolphin prehensile penis. (They don't have hands so some penile dexterity is necessary) They have even corralled women and wouldn't let them out of the petting pool. Oh, some dolphin males do other males, including humans - but don't proposition them - they can be dangerous if they don't want your advances.

(NO I never personally did a dolphin)
pissed
Back to top Go down
Bluesmama
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
Bluesmama

Female
Rep : 43

PostSubject: Re: Are humans are the only creatures that have sex for pleasure?   Are humans are the only creatures that have sex for pleasure? EmptyWed Mar 13, 2013 9:09 pm

Never understood why dogs like to hump legs, of all things. Surely they know that they won't procreate that way! And watching dogs go at it, I don't think puppies are at the forefront of their intentions. Wink
Back to top Go down
wants2laugh
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
wants2laugh

Female
Rep : 87

PostSubject: Re: Are humans are the only creatures that have sex for pleasure?   Are humans are the only creatures that have sex for pleasure? EmptyThu Mar 14, 2013 4:14 am

i have seen where only humans & dolphins do it for pleasure.. but i have seen plenty of primates at zoos engaging in oral sex... cant imagine them doing it if they didnt enjoy it LOL
Back to top Go down
Nystyle709
...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.
Nystyle709

Female
Rep : 339

PostSubject: Re: Are humans are the only creatures that have sex for pleasure?   Are humans are the only creatures that have sex for pleasure? EmptyThu Mar 14, 2013 9:49 pm

wants2laugh wrote:
i have seen where only humans & dolphins do it for pleasure.. but i have seen plenty of primates at zoos engaging in oral sex... cant imagine them doing it if they didnt enjoy it LOL

LOL, them gorillas don't care. I was at the San Diego Zoo and they was getting it on right in front of the kiddies. One gorilla was by herself in a corner eating something and then silver back just came up behind her out of nowhere and starting hitting it from the back. Some parents were trying to shield their children's eyes or turn them away. It was too funny.
Back to top Go down
Alan Smithee
Alan Smithee

Male
Rep : 381

PostSubject: Re: Are humans are the only creatures that have sex for pleasure?   Are humans are the only creatures that have sex for pleasure? EmptyThu Mar 14, 2013 9:58 pm

There are more than a few species that masturbate.
Back to top Go down

Are humans are the only creatures that have sex for pleasure?
Page 1 of 1