They shouldn't have killed off Karl Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

CC33
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

HomeportalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

They shouldn't have killed off Karl

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Marc™
…is a Chamber DEITY.
…is a Chamber DEITY.
Marc™

Male
Rep : 212

They shouldn't have killed off Karl Empty
PostSubject: They shouldn't have killed off Karl   They shouldn't have killed off Karl EmptyFri Feb 19, 2010 6:38 pm

That was a big mistake. Karl's being a "gluttonous sleazeball on the surface, with earnest intentions underneath - with a side of humor" made him an interesting character.
Back to top Go down
RedBedroom
…is a Chamber DEITY.
…is a Chamber DEITY.
RedBedroom

Female
Rep : 312

PostSubject: Re: They shouldn't have killed off Karl   They shouldn't have killed off Karl EmptyFri Feb 19, 2010 10:53 pm

I often look at casting too literally, and feel it boils down to the actors, contracts and the like.

However, I agree with you. I think that if it was him in the wheelchair, with Bree, it would be just as entertaining (if not more) as Bree and Orson. Plus, another avenue would have been him feeling too self-defeated to practice law, and for him and Susan to partner up to make the strip club a financial success so as to protect his livelihood/Julie's inheritance.

Can you just imagine Bree with him AND him being an active partner in the strip club? That would make for some good scenes, IMO.
Back to top Go down
Jason B.
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
Jason B.

Male
Rep : 70

PostSubject: Re: They shouldn't have killed off Karl   They shouldn't have killed off Karl EmptySat Feb 20, 2010 1:00 am

I hated their killing off Karl too. Honestly I was rooting for Karl/Bree more than Orson/Bree. I think Karl/Bree had more chemistry. Sucks that all Karl was was a way to reconnect them.
Back to top Go down
SecHandNews
…is an Up 'N Comer.
…is an Up 'N Comer.
SecHandNews

Female
Rep : 7

PostSubject: Re: They shouldn't have killed off Karl   They shouldn't have killed off Karl EmptySat Feb 20, 2010 2:59 pm

I was more rooting for Bree and Karl too. I don't know what it is, but something went out of Bree/Orson when they split that just hasn't been recovered. Unlike with Carlos and Gabrielle that season or so when they divorced and later got back together.
Back to top Go down
SkwirtB
…is an Up 'N Comer.
…is an Up 'N Comer.
SkwirtB

Male
Rep : 6

PostSubject: Re: They shouldn't have killed off Karl   They shouldn't have killed off Karl EmptySun Feb 21, 2010 2:01 am

Bree and Karl were only exciting in the moment. They would have never lasted IMO.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: They shouldn't have killed off Karl   They shouldn't have killed off Karl Empty

Back to top Go down

They shouldn't have killed off Karl
Page 1 of 1