Soaps.com is reporting Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

CC33
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

HomeportalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Soaps.com is reporting

Go down 
+4
Forgiveness Man
gmruss4
TSJFan4Ever
TSJToddFan
8 posters
AuthorMessage
TSJToddFan
…is an Up 'N Comer.
…is an Up 'N Comer.
TSJToddFan

Rep : 3

Soaps.com is reporting Empty
PostSubject: Soaps.com is reporting   Soaps.com is reporting EmptyFri Aug 20, 2010 1:05 pm

Back to top Go down
TSJFan4Ever
…is a Chamber Royal.
…is a Chamber Royal.
TSJFan4Ever

Female
Rep : 78

PostSubject: Re: Soaps.com is reporting   Soaps.com is reporting EmptyFri Aug 20, 2010 1:31 pm

I remember hearing that awhile back. I think Flo had something going on and was going to be using Téa's illness as an excuse to do whatever it was she was doing - a stage play? something - I can't remember now.
Back to top Go down
gmruss4
…is Authorized.
…is Authorized.
gmruss4

Female
Rep : 8

PostSubject: Re: Soaps.com is reporting   Soaps.com is reporting EmptyFri Aug 20, 2010 1:32 pm

If this is true, it doesn't make me very happy as she is one of my favs on this show. Don't have many of those left.
Back to top Go down
Forgiveness Man
…is a Chamber Royal.
…is a Chamber Royal.
Forgiveness Man

Male
Rep : 153

PostSubject: Re: Soaps.com is reporting   Soaps.com is reporting EmptyFri Aug 20, 2010 1:45 pm

Soaps.com has reported false info in the past. If major sites are not reporting it, I don't buy it. I think she's merely taking a vacation and will stay at hospice for awhile. Todd may even get a call saying that she died only for her to turn up alive later in a Fall Friday cliffhanger.
Back to top Go down
TSJFan4Ever
…is a Chamber Royal.
…is a Chamber Royal.
TSJFan4Ever

Female

PostSubject: Re: Soaps.com is reporting   Soaps.com is reporting EmptyFri Aug 20, 2010 1:57 pm

I think it's just temporary, gmruss Smile Flo had something to do, so they wrote her out, but everyone will think she's died.
Back to top Go down
Chris
Chamber Admin.
Chamber Admin.
Chris

Male
Rep : 330

PostSubject: Re: Soaps.com is reporting   Soaps.com is reporting EmptyFri Aug 20, 2010 2:46 pm

I was just gonna say that soaps.com isn't always totally reliable with their scoops.
Back to top Go down
http://www.conversationchamber.com/
aublack40
…is Significant.
…is Significant.
aublack40

Female
Rep : 7

PostSubject: Re: Soaps.com is reporting   Soaps.com is reporting EmptyFri Aug 20, 2010 3:24 pm

if her choosing i wish her all the best,if is tptb they can go to hell!!
Back to top Go down
Forgiveness Man
…is a Chamber Royal.
…is a Chamber Royal.
Forgiveness Man

Male

PostSubject: Re: Soaps.com is reporting   Soaps.com is reporting EmptyFri Aug 20, 2010 5:08 pm

Chris wrote:
I was just gonna say that soaps.com isn't always totally reliable with their scoops.
I proved this firsthand once. lol
Back to top Go down
TSJFan4Ever
…is a Chamber Royal.
…is a Chamber Royal.
TSJFan4Ever

Female

PostSubject: Re: Soaps.com is reporting   Soaps.com is reporting EmptyFri Aug 20, 2010 9:23 pm

Yeah - that's true - it might be her own choosing. I wonder what they're basing their info on.
Back to top Go down
trevorrules2
…is a Newbie.
…is a Newbie.
trevorrules2

Female
Rep : 4

PostSubject: SOD, SID and SOW   Soaps.com is reporting EmptySat Aug 21, 2010 5:46 pm

Has her in comings and goings and an interview from RC saying that he had no other choice but to have Tea die because of the type of brian tumor they gave her. So that's where Soaps.com got it from.

But of course if you read ABC Sneak Peeks and watch Soapnet video you get a different story. I don't really think she's dying and is coming back.

I think they gave her the out she needed since her new play is being released in September thru October. Plus there are show faux scripts that came out about a person that sounds alot like Tea to me.

This tumor storyline and Eli will probably drag on all the way up unil November sweeps. It's not over yet.
Back to top Go down
Forgiveness Man
…is a Chamber Royal.
…is a Chamber Royal.
Forgiveness Man

Male

PostSubject: Re: Soaps.com is reporting   Soaps.com is reporting EmptySat Aug 21, 2010 5:56 pm

^^^^RC will clearly lie based on whatever they want the audience to believe!
Back to top Go down
TSJFan4Ever
…is a Chamber Royal.
…is a Chamber Royal.
TSJFan4Ever

Female

PostSubject: Re: Soaps.com is reporting   Soaps.com is reporting EmptySat Aug 21, 2010 6:21 pm

UGH - that long? Typical, though. By the time they wrap up, I'll have lost interest in Téa's whole tumour/not tumour. I knew there was a reason she was going to be "out" but couldn't remember what - thanks for the reminder trevorrules.
Back to top Go down
Forgiveness Man
…is a Chamber Royal.
…is a Chamber Royal.
Forgiveness Man

Male

PostSubject: Re: Soaps.com is reporting   Soaps.com is reporting EmptySat Aug 21, 2010 6:23 pm

^^^^It's going to be really tough. I agree.
Back to top Go down
Kral
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
Kral

Female
Rep : 30

PostSubject: Re: Soaps.com is reporting   Soaps.com is reporting EmptySat Aug 21, 2010 10:30 pm

It's bullshit IYAM. RC needn't give me a line a bull about how his hands were tied; he was the one who decided to give Tea a brain tumor to begin...and if he were truly interested in saving the character, he could have come up with some sort of strategy to undo his catastrophe. It's a fictional serial drama, for Godsake...not a real life medical program.

I feel like OLTL is now DARING me to stop watching.
Back to top Go down
TSJFan4Ever
…is a Chamber Royal.
…is a Chamber Royal.
TSJFan4Ever

Female

PostSubject: Re: Soaps.com is reporting   Soaps.com is reporting EmptySun Aug 22, 2010 12:31 am

I get that feeling too, Kral! It's like they're trying to drive away the fans on purpose.
Back to top Go down
Forgiveness Man
…is a Chamber Royal.
…is a Chamber Royal.
Forgiveness Man

Male

PostSubject: Re: Soaps.com is reporting   Soaps.com is reporting EmptySun Aug 22, 2010 8:26 am

^^^^Well, it seems to be working.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Soaps.com is reporting   Soaps.com is reporting Empty

Back to top Go down

Soaps.com is reporting
Page 1 of 1