CC33

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

+2
Forgiveness Man
JM130ELM
6 posters

The differences between Democrats and Republicans

JM130ELM
    JM130ELM
    …is Necessary.
    …is Necessary.

Male
    Rep : 32

The differences between Democrats and Republicans Empty The differences between Democrats and Republicans

Post by JM130ELM Sun Aug 22, 2010 8:54 pm

I saw this at another board, and thought I'd share. It's got a very clear pro-Republican/anti-Democrat slant, but was still a slightly interesting read...

If a Republican doesn’t like guns, he doesn’t buy one.
    If a Democrat doesn’t like guns, he wants all guns outlawed.

If a Republican is a vegetarian, he doesn’t eat meat.
    If a Democrat is a vegetarian, he wants all meat products banned for everyone.

If a Republican is homosexual, he quietly leads his life.
    If a Democrat is homosexual, he demands legislated respect.

If a Republican is down-and-out, he thinks about how to better his situation.
    A Democrat wonders who is going to take care of him.

If a Republican doesn’t like a talk show host, he switches channels.
    A Democrat demands that those they don’t like be shut down.

If a Republican is a non-believer, he doesn’t go to church.
    A Democrat non-believer wants any mention of God and religion silenced.

If a Republican decides he needs health care, he goes about shopping for it, or may choose a job that provides it.
    A Democrat demands that the rest of us pay for his.

If a Republican reads this, he’ll forward it so his friends can have a good laugh.
    A Democrat will delete it because he’s “offended”.

Forgiveness Man
    Forgiveness Man
    …is a Chamber Royal.
    …is a Chamber Royal.

Male
    Rep : 153

The differences between Democrats and Republicans Empty Re: The differences between Democrats and Republicans

Post by Forgiveness Man Sun Aug 22, 2010 8:56 pm

lol FORGIVENESS MAN Don't worry Crats, I am absolutely positive there is a Pro-Democrat one of these(that likely won't apply to reality but that's life) for you to enjoy. Smile

I definitely did get a good laugh out of this. Thank You! big grin

Now, sound the alarm; prepare for the hounds! shake sense n2u
    RobbieFTW
    RobbieFTW
    …is Being Fitted For a Crown.
    …is Being Fitted For a Crown.

Male
    Rep : 145

The differences between Democrats and Republicans Empty Re: The differences between Democrats and Republicans

Post by RobbieFTW Sun Aug 22, 2010 9:59 pm

JM130ELM wrote:I saw this at another board, and thought I'd share. It's got a very clear pro-Republican/anti-Democrat slant, but was still a slightly interesting read...

If a Republican doesn’t like guns, he doesn’t buy one.
    If a Democrat doesn’t like guns, he wants all guns outlawed.

Since when do republicans not like guns? That alone invalidates this whole stupid list.

If a Republican is a vegetarian, he doesn’t eat meat.
    If a Democrat is a vegetarian, he wants all meat products banned for everyone.

Since when do republicans not like meat? That alone invalidates this whole stupid list.

If a Republican is homosexual, he quietly leads his life. <---- Quiet, closeted, outwardly gay-hating life...until he gets caught giving head in the bushes or in some bus station mens room!
    If a Democrat is homosexual, he demands legislated respect.

If a Republican is down-and-out, he thinks about how to better his situation.
    A Democrat wonders who is going to take care of him.

Bullshit. If a republican is down and out, he blames the democrat president OR the democratic house seats.

If a Republican doesn’t like a talk show host, he switches channels.
    A Democrat demands that those they don’t like be shut down.

I can name probably a dozen TV shows that republicans and family values zealots have targeted for boycotts over the years...even if they weren't specifically talk shows (Three's Company, Married with Children, etc.)

If a Republican is a non-believer, he doesn’t go to church.
    A Democrat non-believer wants any mention of God and religion silenced.

Since when is being a non-believing Republican allowed???? deranged LMAO!

If a Republican decides he needs health care, he goes about shopping for it, or may choose a job that provides it.
    A Democrat demands that the rest of us pay for his.

If a Republican decides he needs health care, he finds a tax break, loop hole, etc. to get it for nothing or next to nothing

If a Republican reads this, he’ll forward it so his friends can have a good laugh.
    A Democrat will delete it because he’s “offended”.

CatEyes10736
    CatEyes10736
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Female
    Rep : 126

Post by CatEyes10736 Mon Aug 23, 2010 3:13 am

I got annoyed and had a moment, so I made some...adjustments:

If a Republican doesn't like guns, he blames the filthy brown liberals when he gets shot.
    If a Democrat doesn't like guns, he really just wants some gun control to protect his kids and avoids Ted Nugent.

If a Republican is a vegetarian, he eats giant steaks because he still enjoys killing stuff.
    If a Democrat is a vegetarian, he tells the people better ways to feed themselves and their families. Usually involving Tofurkey Wink

If a Republican is homosexual, he lies about it, marries a woman...then later gets caught on 20/20 with a rent boi.
    If a Democrat is homosexual, he demands respect and the freedom to be himself out of the dark closet.

If a Republican is down-and-out, he thinks about how the middle class and poor can support him.
    A Democrat relies on those he's helped when they were down and out themselves to help lift him up again.

If a Republican doesn't like a talk show host, he lies about that person's character and insinuates that Jesus hates that unamerican SOB.
    Democrats just laugh about it on the Daily Show and the Colbert Report :-D

If a Republican is a non-believer, he lies and says he believes so his friends will still like him and he can somehow make money from his "faith".
    A Democrat non-believer just doesn't want his children brainwashed or more people tortured and killed in the name of White Jesus.

If a Republican decides he needs health care, he simply cheats a system designed to be cheated by the rich or prominent so that he can have it.
    A Democrat wants everyone to help pay so everyone can have good fair care.

If a Republican is concerned with oil dependence, he finds ways to make as much money as he can before its gone no matter who gets hurt.
    A Democrat will look for alternative energy sources like wind power, while riding a bike or driving a Prius or something...

If a Republican reads this, he'll shake his fists about the dang liberal media and their lies.
    A Democrat will send it to Jon Stewart and Keith Olbermann and Lewis Black, and we'd send it to George Carlin if we could...

Sorry Rethuglicans, America's really sick of your greedy bullshit Wink

Post your "If a Republican...If a Democrat..." Smile
    AtownPeep
    AtownPeep
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Female
    Rep : 39

Post by AtownPeep Mon Aug 23, 2010 4:07 am

If a rich Republican is down-and-out, he thinks about how the middle class and poor can support him.

If a poor Republican is down-and-out, he blames the minorities & illegals for taking all the jobs.
    Forgiveness Man
    Forgiveness Man
    …is a Chamber Royal.
    …is a Chamber Royal.

Male

Post by Forgiveness Man Mon Aug 23, 2010 8:38 am

The irony is, the OP had the ones that have the Democrats down pat. All of the adjustments just aren't how things work outside of the liberal mind(And I am ashamed at how bad some of you did. Gosh, I think I could've taken better jabs at the Republicans than that. Get with it! FORGIVENESS MAN). Razz

IDK why Liberals would have a moment at reading those. I read all of your edits and I had a good laugh at how untrue(or uncreative) they were. :biggrin:
    Forgiveness Man
    Forgiveness Man
    …is a Chamber Royal.
    …is a Chamber Royal.

Male

Post by Forgiveness Man Mon Aug 23, 2010 8:50 am

RobbieFTW wrote:

Lots of Republicans don't like guns Robbie. Razz Drop your stereotypes.

Lots of Republicans don't like meat. Prejudging much? Wink

Easy there tiger. Wink

That's only if he can't better himself cause their regulations wanna keep him out of work. Razz But the Democrats typically blame the Republicans when they are down and out so I guess you at least have to concede that everyone's the same. Wink

There are a lot of non-believing Republicans. Wink

Wow, conspiracy theories about healthcare much? I'm sure the Republicans are making deals with the V's to get free healthcare for themselves as we speak while they unleash famine on all the poor helpless Democrats. Wink

Oddly enough, the original post gets funnier when people make attempts to correct it. FORGIVENESS MAN So much anger over a little joke. People need to lighten up.
    Nystyle709
    Nystyle709
    ...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.
    ...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.

Female
    Rep : 339

Post by Nystyle709 Thu Aug 26, 2010 2:25 pm

Forgiveness_Man wrote:

Lots of Republicans don't like guns Robbie. Razz Drop your stereotypes.

Lots of Republicans don't like meat. Prejudging much? Wink

Easy there tiger. Wink

That's only if he can't better himself cause their regulations wanna keep him out of work. Razz But the Democrats typically blame the Republicans when they are down and out so I guess you at least have to concede that everyone's the same. Wink

There are a lot of non-believing Republicans. Wink

Wow, conspiracy theories about healthcare much? I'm sure the Republicans are making deals with the V's to get free healthcare for themselves as we speak while they unleash famine on all the poor helpless Democrats. Wink

Oddly enough, the original post gets funnier when people make attempts to correct it. FORGIVENESS MAN So much anger over a little joke. People need to lighten up.

Yet, you're the one who made the most replies in this thread. LOL, now THAT'S funny.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Sep 22, 2024 3:27 am