CC33

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

2 posters

About SVU: Should Jeffries come back?

Supernova
    Supernova
    The Book Chamber
    The Book Chamber

Female
    Rep : 182

About SVU: Should Jeffries come back? Empty About SVU: Should Jeffries come back?

Post by Supernova Tue Aug 24, 2010 1:30 am

As everybody who's seen the series knows, Monique got in trouble when she opened her mouth to that shrink in the episode 'Slaves', which resulted in Fin being brought in and ultimately replacing her. Now it's about 9 years later and we've never heard since what's become of Monique. Who would like to see an episode that brings her back just so we could know what's happened to her since she left SVU?
    Chris
    Chris
    Chamber Admin.
    Chamber Admin.

Male
    Rep : 330

About SVU: Should Jeffries come back? Empty Re: About SVU: Should Jeffries come back?

Post by Chris Tue Dec 07, 2010 2:33 am

No. God no. I couldn't stand her. In fact, I wasn't fond of the vast majority of the season one and two cast of players. I don't think much of Ice-T as an actor, but I appreciate that with his arrival came a shift in the cast. It was for the better, IMO.
    Supernova
    Supernova
    The Book Chamber
    The Book Chamber

Female
    Rep : 182

About SVU: Should Jeffries come back? Empty Re: About SVU: Should Jeffries come back?

Post by Supernova Tue Dec 07, 2010 2:37 am

Well I'm not suggesting replace Ice-T, hell no, although in a cut scene from the last episode with Monique, Munch tells her she's his partner, not Fin, and to get her life straightened out and come back soon, man, what a difference a little editing can do, but I'd like to see one episode where we find out what she's up to now.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Sep 21, 2024 8:37 pm