About SVU: Should Jeffries come back? Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

CC33
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

HomeportalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

About SVU: Should Jeffries come back?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Supernova
The Book Chamber
The Book Chamber
Supernova

Female
Rep : 182

About SVU: Should Jeffries come back? Empty
PostSubject: About SVU: Should Jeffries come back?   About SVU: Should Jeffries come back? EmptyTue Aug 24, 2010 1:30 am

As everybody who's seen the series knows, Monique got in trouble when she opened her mouth to that shrink in the episode 'Slaves', which resulted in Fin being brought in and ultimately replacing her. Now it's about 9 years later and we've never heard since what's become of Monique. Who would like to see an episode that brings her back just so we could know what's happened to her since she left SVU?
Back to top Go down
Chris
Chamber Admin.
Chamber Admin.
Chris

Male
Rep : 330

PostSubject: Re: About SVU: Should Jeffries come back?   About SVU: Should Jeffries come back? EmptyTue Dec 07, 2010 2:33 am

No. God no. I couldn't stand her. In fact, I wasn't fond of the vast majority of the season one and two cast of players. I don't think much of Ice-T as an actor, but I appreciate that with his arrival came a shift in the cast. It was for the better, IMO.
Back to top Go down
http://www.conversationchamber.com/
Supernova
The Book Chamber
The Book Chamber
Supernova

Female
Rep : 182

PostSubject: Re: About SVU: Should Jeffries come back?   About SVU: Should Jeffries come back? EmptyTue Dec 07, 2010 2:37 am

Well I'm not suggesting replace Ice-T, hell no, although in a cut scene from the last episode with Monique, Munch tells her she's his partner, not Fin, and to get her life straightened out and come back soon, man, what a difference a little editing can do, but I'd like to see one episode where we find out what she's up to now.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: About SVU: Should Jeffries come back?   About SVU: Should Jeffries come back? Empty

Back to top Go down

About SVU: Should Jeffries come back?
Page 1 of 1