Spoiler Roger Howarth - Page 2 Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

CC33
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

HomeportalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Spoiler Roger Howarth

Go down 
+12
Tony Marino
Forgiveness Man
tmontyb
stavdash
Crazy4Gaga
Kral
TSJFan4Ever
aublack40
Adrian LePere
Chris
Jason B.
pisces33
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Kral
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
Kral

Female
Rep : 30

Spoiler Roger Howarth - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spoiler Roger Howarth   Spoiler Roger Howarth - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 27, 2010 5:41 pm

Morbid curiosity led me to investigate further. I have to note that no other outlet (that I've found) has thus far backed up SON's RH scoop. Also poked around the FB and SN boards, and it seems that most of the posters are leaning in favor of having TSJ stay on as Todd if the rumor of RH is true. Seems much of the speculation and sentiment is that RH will most likely come on as a new character (to confuse things), while TSJ stays Todd. Who knows though. That's just fan speculation.

I haven't (and won't) checked out SOC. Someone else is gonna have to go into that swarm of cowshit, I refuse to.
Back to top Go down
pisces33
…is an Up 'N Comer.
…is an Up 'N Comer.
pisces33

Female
Rep : 4

PostSubject: Re: Spoiler Roger Howarth   Spoiler Roger Howarth - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 27, 2010 5:56 pm

Well, the RH Todd lovers are not getting what they want from the SOC board. There is a poll and most want TSJ to keep playing Todd. Check it out, go vote, I did.
Back to top Go down
Forgiveness Man
…is a Chamber Royal.
…is a Chamber Royal.
Forgiveness Man

Male
Rep : 153

PostSubject: Re: Spoiler Roger Howarth   Spoiler Roger Howarth - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 27, 2010 7:00 pm

pisces33 wrote:

How many years did Greg Vaughan play Lucky? I think 6 or 7, and he got booted out the minute they got JJ back.
But they never had to explain that. They dug themselves into a corner by continually reminding us of WHY Todd has a different face. It wasn't just an ordinary recast. TSJ is also wildly popular in his own right. If they tried to undo this, I think it would definitely blow up in their face and they'd probably end up having to undo it once RC is inevitably fired and blamed for this mess.
Back to top Go down
TSJFan4Ever
…is a Chamber Royal.
…is a Chamber Royal.
TSJFan4Ever

Female
Rep : 78

PostSubject: Re: Spoiler Roger Howarth   Spoiler Roger Howarth - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 27, 2010 7:56 pm

SOCers've added a second poll, which is tied with only 4 votes, about who should play Todd. I can't wait to see this all backfire, with the RHers assuming that bringing him back will be OLTL's saving grace and the show will shoot to #1. If TPTB get rid of Trevor, there's no way that'll happen 'cause there a will be a LOT of POed Trevor fans who are already on the verge of quitting the show.
Back to top Go down
TSJFan4Ever
…is a Chamber Royal.
…is a Chamber Royal.
TSJFan4Ever

Female

PostSubject: Re: Spoiler Roger Howarth   Spoiler Roger Howarth - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 27, 2010 8:09 pm

Here's an idea - bring RH back as a long lost Lord and pair him with Blaire. Leave Trevor's Todd as Todd, in TnT, and Blaire and the new Lord can be another pairing.
Back to top Go down
pisces33
…is an Up 'N Comer.
…is an Up 'N Comer.
pisces33

Female

PostSubject: Re: Spoiler Roger Howarth   Spoiler Roger Howarth - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 27, 2010 8:11 pm

That poll has been removed, I was voting for TSJ when it was removed, lol.
Back to top Go down
ForeverJash
…is an Up 'N Comer.
…is an Up 'N Comer.
ForeverJash

Rep : 9

PostSubject: Re: Spoiler Roger Howarth   Spoiler Roger Howarth - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 27, 2010 8:44 pm

Carolyn Hinsey wrote:
Roger Howarth is not coming back to OLTL. Please stop posting links to crazy web stories on my FB page. If it's in Digest and/or TV Guide, THEN it's true :-)

Who knows.

I think it is true, but that the show just wasn't prepared for the story to break yet.

I hope she's right though.
Back to top Go down
TSJFan4Ever
…is a Chamber Royal.
…is a Chamber Royal.
TSJFan4Ever

Female

PostSubject: Re: Spoiler Roger Howarth   Spoiler Roger Howarth - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 27, 2010 8:55 pm

Anytime Trevor is wining in the polls on SOC, they get pulled. The mods just can't stand the idea that Trevor is popular.
Back to top Go down
gmruss4
…is Authorized.
…is Authorized.
gmruss4

Female
Rep : 8

PostSubject: Re: Spoiler Roger Howarth   Spoiler Roger Howarth - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 27, 2010 9:23 pm

He is a good actor but if they bring him back, they make hima different character like they do on GH with Carly. They brought the original Carly (SJB) back as Claudia.
Back to top Go down
TSJFan4Ever
…is a Chamber Royal.
…is a Chamber Royal.
TSJFan4Ever

Female

PostSubject: Re: Spoiler Roger Howarth   Spoiler Roger Howarth - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 27, 2010 9:28 pm

Yeah - I'd forgotten that GH did that. I could live with RH coming back as a long lost Lord.
Back to top Go down
JeanMerc82
…is an Up 'N Comer.
…is an Up 'N Comer.
JeanMerc82

Female

PostSubject: Re: Spoiler Roger Howarth   Spoiler Roger Howarth - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 27, 2010 10:12 pm

I Would Rather Have Roger Go To AMC And HookUp With Liza.
Back to top Go down
TSJFan4Ever
…is a Chamber Royal.
…is a Chamber Royal.
TSJFan4Ever

Female

PostSubject: Re: Spoiler Roger Howarth   Spoiler Roger Howarth - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 28, 2010 1:56 am

AMC would be a good choice! Or he can go to GH and give Sonny & Jason some competition - knock them down a few dozen pegs or so.
Back to top Go down
JeanMerc82
…is an Up 'N Comer.
…is an Up 'N Comer.
JeanMerc82

Female

PostSubject: Re: Spoiler Roger Howarth   Spoiler Roger Howarth - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 28, 2010 3:36 pm

Roger Doesn't Give Me Anything As An Actor. The Truth Is He's Boring,Makes Me Fall Asleep. Saw Clips Of ATWT And Man I Got Nothing. On OLTL Same Nothing. He Left Then Came Back Then Left. Trevor Stayed For 7 Years Being Loyal Even When The Writing Were Awful, He Stayed. That Shows Who's Loyal And Who's Not. Roger Quit OLTL And Said That He Won't ComeBack. Why Should Trevor Lose His Job Because Roger Lost His. Look For Work Somewhere Else Goofy.
Back to top Go down
aublack40
…is Significant.
…is Significant.
aublack40

Female
Rep : 7

PostSubject: Re: Spoiler Roger Howarth   Spoiler Roger Howarth - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 28, 2010 6:37 pm

they kissed his ass and tried to get him back in 06 but he told them no! so they re-signed trevor! can you imagine that happening at your place of work in this economy?
Back to top Go down
TSJFan4Ever
…is a Chamber Royal.
…is a Chamber Royal.
TSJFan4Ever

Female

PostSubject: Re: Spoiler Roger Howarth   Spoiler Roger Howarth - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 28, 2010 7:04 pm

It wouldn't' happen. They'd be before the board of ethics faster than anyone could turn around. This lack of professionalize woudln't be tolerated.
Back to top Go down
JeanMerc82
…is an Up 'N Comer.
…is an Up 'N Comer.
JeanMerc82

Female

PostSubject: Re: Spoiler Roger Howarth   Spoiler Roger Howarth - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 01, 2010 5:55 pm

bitch-slapped
Back to top Go down
sue67
…is a Newbie.
…is a Newbie.
sue67

Female

PostSubject: Re: Spoiler Roger Howarth   Spoiler Roger Howarth - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 01, 2010 6:52 pm

Spoiler Roger Howarth - Page 2 837299 There use to be a time when I would look forward to seeing Roger's Todd but after the last return it was a relief to be rid of him. If they bring him back it should be as a twin brother because Todd Manning is the leading male character of the show and RH doesn't do leading man in fact RH will come on board with a long list of things he doesn't do.I hate that OLTL seems to be the way to pay the bills( understandable but still one big F-you to fans of the show ) until something else comes along RH's one foot out the door at all times hurts the show more then it helps and last time RH phoned it in sorry RH fans but thats the truth.
Back to top Go down
TSJFan4Ever
…is a Chamber Royal.
…is a Chamber Royal.
TSJFan4Ever

Female

PostSubject: Re: Spoiler Roger Howarth   Spoiler Roger Howarth - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 01, 2010 9:09 pm

I remember back when I watched GH, I loved TOny Geary but eventually, those long, frequent vacations of his took their toll. Luke would come back but I wouldn't bother investing in him because I knew he'd be gone again in a few months. I had no interest in Luke at all because of Tony Geary's revolving door routine.

I wasn't watching OLTL during RH's tenure, but I sure heard about him - his demands, what he would and wouldn't do. I just had no interest in the show while he was on it.
Back to top Go down
JeanMerc82
…is an Up 'N Comer.
…is an Up 'N Comer.
JeanMerc82

Female

PostSubject: Re: Spoiler Roger Howarth   Spoiler Roger Howarth - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 02, 2010 3:49 pm

Sounds Like A Diva With All Those Demands, I've Read This Somewhere That He Demanded In His Contract No Love Scenes. I Thought That Is Ridiculous, Every Actor And Actress Knows That Comes Part Of The Job. Why He's An Actor Is Beyond Me. If He Comes Back, This Is What I'll Do When He's On And When He Speaks lalalala (not listen
Back to top Go down
gmruss4
…is Authorized.
…is Authorized.
gmruss4

Female
Rep : 8

PostSubject: Re: Spoiler Roger Howarth   Spoiler Roger Howarth - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 02, 2010 7:54 pm

I am going to look on the bright side because maybe they will put him in another role the same way they did Sara Brown that originated the role of Carly on GH when they brought her back as Claudia and kept LW on as Carly.
Back to top Go down
JeanMerc82
…is an Up 'N Comer.
…is an Up 'N Comer.
JeanMerc82

Female

PostSubject: Re: Spoiler Roger Howarth   Spoiler Roger Howarth - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 03, 2010 2:23 pm

Bullshit
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Spoiler Roger Howarth   Spoiler Roger Howarth - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Spoiler Roger Howarth
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2