Uncasting Spumor Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

CC33
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

HomeportalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Uncasting Spumor

Go down 
+7
Chris
aublack40
JeanMerc82
gmruss4
TSJFan4Ever
pisces33
ForeverJash
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
ForeverJash
…is an Up 'N Comer.
…is an Up 'N Comer.
ForeverJash

Rep : 9

Uncasting Spumor Empty
PostSubject: Uncasting Spumor   Uncasting Spumor EmptyFri Aug 27, 2010 8:46 pm

I'm hearing that Farah Fath (Gigi) may be on her way out.
Back to top Go down
pisces33
…is an Up 'N Comer.
…is an Up 'N Comer.
pisces33

Female
Rep : 4

Uncasting Spumor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Uncasting Spumor   Uncasting Spumor EmptyFri Aug 27, 2010 8:51 pm

Finally some good news to offset the bad. RIGHT ON!
Back to top Go down
TSJFan4Ever
…is a Chamber Royal.
…is a Chamber Royal.
TSJFan4Ever

Female
Rep : 78

Uncasting Spumor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Uncasting Spumor   Uncasting Spumor EmptyFri Aug 27, 2010 8:54 pm

^^^ cheers (rah) ITA!!!! I really hope it's true. First the news about BB and now FF? I really hope both are true... of course I might be on my way out, too depending on what happens with Trevor.
Back to top Go down
gmruss4
…is Authorized.
…is Authorized.
gmruss4

Female
Rep : 8

Uncasting Spumor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Uncasting Spumor   Uncasting Spumor EmptyFri Aug 27, 2010 9:25 pm

Won't hurt my feelings none I liked her on DOOL better anyway.
Back to top Go down
JeanMerc82
…is an Up 'N Comer.
…is an Up 'N Comer.
JeanMerc82

Female

Uncasting Spumor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Uncasting Spumor   Uncasting Spumor EmptyFri Aug 27, 2010 10:15 pm

I Hope It's True,An Actress Who Cannot Act And A Boring Character.
Back to top Go down
pisces33
…is an Up 'N Comer.
…is an Up 'N Comer.
pisces33

Female

Uncasting Spumor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Uncasting Spumor   Uncasting Spumor EmptyFri Aug 27, 2010 10:35 pm

And a so called actress who feels free to flip off the viewers and calls them pathetic.
Back to top Go down
JeanMerc82
…is an Up 'N Comer.
…is an Up 'N Comer.
JeanMerc82

Female

Uncasting Spumor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Uncasting Spumor   Uncasting Spumor EmptyFri Aug 27, 2010 10:39 pm

Pathetic Bitch She Is, I'll Flip Right Back.
Back to top Go down
aublack40
…is Significant.
…is Significant.
aublack40

Female
Rep : 7

Uncasting Spumor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Uncasting Spumor   Uncasting Spumor EmptySat Aug 28, 2010 1:49 am

isn't she one of fron's pets,if she is she's not going anywhere!!
Back to top Go down
TSJFan4Ever
…is a Chamber Royal.
…is a Chamber Royal.
TSJFan4Ever

Female

Uncasting Spumor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Uncasting Spumor   Uncasting Spumor EmptySat Aug 28, 2010 2:00 am

I hope she's not one of his pets! I'm just not a big fan of Farrah and I despise Gigi. It's not often that I cna't stand either the actor or the character, but in this case it's true. I mean - much as I hate Marcie during the whole Sam saga, I sill loved KB. With Gigi? We used to call her Fifi awhile back because she was like a poofed up, yappy poodle.
Back to top Go down
JeanMerc82
…is an Up 'N Comer.
…is an Up 'N Comer.
JeanMerc82

Female

Uncasting Spumor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Uncasting Spumor   Uncasting Spumor EmptySat Aug 28, 2010 2:29 am

If Brian Frons Wants A Pet Get Him A Male Parrot Named Moose And A Female Chihuahua With Blonde Hair Named Gigi Blair.
Back to top Go down
Chris
Chamber Admin.
Chamber Admin.
Chris

Male
Rep : 330

Uncasting Spumor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Uncasting Spumor   Uncasting Spumor EmptySat Aug 28, 2010 4:34 am

Fath is indeed a Fronsian-pet. She's on the show by way of his ushering her in, rather than because RC was looking to create a character named Gigi Morasco. Wouldn't surprise me if she wound up leaving, though. She's even more MIA than Susan Haskell.
Back to top Go down
http://www.conversationchamber.com/
TSJFan4Ever
…is a Chamber Royal.
…is a Chamber Royal.
TSJFan4Ever

Female

Uncasting Spumor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Uncasting Spumor   Uncasting Spumor EmptySat Aug 28, 2010 2:36 pm

If Frons wanted the audience to like her, he made a huge mistake forcing her down out throats the way he did, having her on the show five days a week for weeks on end. I don't think I'd have hated her as much is she hadn't taken over the way she did. I didn't like her that much to begin with, but once Frons put her on our screens that much, I grew to hate her. 1968 really formalized that extreme dislike.

I didn't really like Mimi on Days and eventually grew to hate her but I tried to give Farrah another chance on OLTL, and the same thing happened - I grew to hate Gigi. Some of the things she did really turned me off, too, and showed her true colours and her lack of professionalism. That was the final straw for me.
Back to top Go down
Forgiveness Man
…is a Chamber Royal.
…is a Chamber Royal.
Forgiveness Man

Male
Rep : 153

Uncasting Spumor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Uncasting Spumor   Uncasting Spumor EmptySat Aug 28, 2010 8:22 pm

One less reason for me to watch in the fall if it is true. Although I am not entirely convinced. I could see her bumped to recurring, maybe. But this was a rumor for over a year as well.
Back to top Go down
pisces33
…is an Up 'N Comer.
…is an Up 'N Comer.
pisces33

Female

Uncasting Spumor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Uncasting Spumor   Uncasting Spumor EmptySun Aug 29, 2010 11:41 am

Anyone know where this rumor, spumer came from? I have heard nothing about it, and hope it is true.
Back to top Go down
Forgiveness Man
…is a Chamber Royal.
…is a Chamber Royal.
Forgiveness Man

Male

Uncasting Spumor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Uncasting Spumor   Uncasting Spumor EmptySun Aug 29, 2010 11:42 am

pisces33 wrote:
Anyone know where this rumor, spumer came from? I have heard nothing about it, and hope it is true.
I saw it on SOC posted by somebody speculating. Maybe that's the source of it.

As I said, with TSJ and FL possibly hanging by threads, without FF, I am given very little reason to continue watching.
Back to top Go down
pisces33
…is an Up 'N Comer.
…is an Up 'N Comer.
pisces33

Female

Uncasting Spumor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Uncasting Spumor   Uncasting Spumor EmptySun Aug 29, 2010 11:50 am

I could see TPTB not being very happy with her actions, and unlike you, gasp........have hated her from the start because of her helping Marcie, but I am upset about Tea, still think it is a scam, but if TSJ is replaced I don't know if I could stand to watch.
Back to top Go down
Forgiveness Man
…is a Chamber Royal.
…is a Chamber Royal.
Forgiveness Man

Male

Uncasting Spumor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Uncasting Spumor   Uncasting Spumor EmptySun Aug 29, 2010 12:00 pm

^^^^Not very happy with her actions? lol

I loved her from the start. I honestly am finding less reasons to watch and if OLTL in recent weeks is an example of OLTL without her, I am honestly not interested.
Back to top Go down
TSJFan4Ever
…is a Chamber Royal.
…is a Chamber Royal.
TSJFan4Ever

Female

Uncasting Spumor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Uncasting Spumor   Uncasting Spumor EmptySun Aug 29, 2010 7:15 pm

LOL pisces - I don't blame you. I was hoping when FF came on, she'd be different from Mimi. I wasn't happy with her helping marcie kidnap Sam, but the hatred began when they put her in Rex's orbit and it just continued to grow and grow.

I think the only place Flo is going is on "holidays" while her play is running. After that, she'll be back and Téa will return to our screens. I don't buy at all that she's gone, no matter how TPTB try and spin it.
Back to top Go down
Tony Marino
…is a Global Moderator.
…is a Global Moderator.
Tony Marino

Male
Rep : 607

Uncasting Spumor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Uncasting Spumor   Uncasting Spumor EmptySun Aug 29, 2010 7:33 pm

ForeverJash wrote:
I'm hearing that Farah Fath (Gigi) may be on her way out.

Uncasting Spumor 843908 Uncasting Spumor 843908 Uncasting Spumor 843908 Uncasting Spumor 843908 Uncasting Spumor 843908
Back to top Go down
tmontyb
…is Authorized.
…is Authorized.
tmontyb

Male
Rep : 37

Uncasting Spumor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Uncasting Spumor   Uncasting Spumor EmptySun Aug 29, 2010 8:03 pm

I highly doubt Farah is going anywhere.
Back to top Go down
Forgiveness Man
…is a Chamber Royal.
…is a Chamber Royal.
Forgiveness Man

Male

Uncasting Spumor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Uncasting Spumor   Uncasting Spumor EmptySun Aug 29, 2010 8:49 pm

tmontyb wrote:
I highly doubt Farah is going anywhere.
Make my day; why do you say that? Wink
Back to top Go down
tmontyb
…is Authorized.
…is Authorized.
tmontyb

Male
Rep : 37

Uncasting Spumor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Uncasting Spumor   Uncasting Spumor EmptyMon Aug 30, 2010 9:01 am

^^^^^^^^^Farah leaving is wishful thinking on someone's part. There are absolutely no reports anywhere about her going anywhere.
Back to top Go down
Forgiveness Man
…is a Chamber Royal.
…is a Chamber Royal.
Forgiveness Man

Male

Uncasting Spumor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Uncasting Spumor   Uncasting Spumor EmptyMon Aug 30, 2010 9:11 am

^^^^Well I hope you are right. It does seem more wishful thinking based on Gigi being backburned(like many wanted, 2-3 months of break) than anything else.
Back to top Go down
Jason B.
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
Jason B.

Male
Rep : 70

Uncasting Spumor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Uncasting Spumor   Uncasting Spumor EmptyTue Aug 31, 2010 3:26 am

What's the point of having Gigi around today anyway? She had her story with Rex, then she had her story with Stacy, she's played the worried mother of the now hardly seen Shane, she's had her sub stories with Marcie, Todd, Viki and Ramsey. Now she's relegated to playing Natalie's confidant and enrolling at L.U., with no adjoining story. She's past her expiration date now, and is painfully placed on the back burner. For all intents and purposes, her show function is being replaced by Inez.
Back to top Go down
Tony Marino
…is a Global Moderator.
…is a Global Moderator.
Tony Marino

Male
Rep : 607

Uncasting Spumor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Uncasting Spumor   Uncasting Spumor EmptyTue Aug 31, 2010 10:56 am

Looks like Kelly and Rex might be the next item on the show. Interesting combination.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Uncasting Spumor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Uncasting Spumor   Uncasting Spumor Empty

Back to top Go down

Uncasting Spumor
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next