CC33

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

+7
Chris
aublack40
JeanMerc82
gmruss4
TSJFan4Ever
pisces33
ForeverJash
11 posters

Uncasting Spumor

Forgiveness Man
    Forgiveness Man
    …is a Chamber Royal.
    …is a Chamber Royal.

Male
    Rep : 153

Uncasting Spumor - Page 2 Empty Re: Uncasting Spumor

Post by Forgiveness Man Tue Aug 31, 2010 11:07 am

Tony Marino wrote:Looks like Kelly and Rex might be the next item on the show. Interesting combination.
    Maybe, but I think she might have more chemistry with John. He could turn to her after Brody is revealed as the baby's father. I just don't see any point to suddenly putting Rex with Kelly, it's unsoapy.(Gigi doesn't even know her right now)
    Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male
    Rep : 607

Post by Tony Marino Tue Aug 31, 2010 11:13 am

Forgiveness_Man wrote:Maybe, but I think she might have more chemistry with John. He could turn to her after Brody is revealed as the baby's father. I just don't see any point to suddenly putting Rex with Kelly, it's unsoapy.(Gigi doesn't even know her right now)

Ugh I can't see anything human being with John except for Natalie, they are made for each other both are just scuz to me.
    Forgiveness Man
    Forgiveness Man
    …is a Chamber Royal.
    …is a Chamber Royal.

Male
    Rep : 153

Post by Forgiveness Man Tue Aug 31, 2010 11:40 am

Tony Marino wrote:

Ugh I can't see anything human being with John except for Natalie, they are made for each other both are just scuz to me.
    Oh I agree but I actually like Kelly with John a little better, maybe because I like Kelly. I think she may be the one woman I can stand with John, maybe cause she'd keep him on his toes.
    TSJFan4Ever
    TSJFan4Ever
    …is a Chamber Royal.
    …is a Chamber Royal.

Female
    Rep : 78

Post by TSJFan4Ever Wed Sep 01, 2010 1:25 am

ITA Tony - They really do seem to be putting Rex and Kelly together - maybe finally realizing what a failure Gex was, despite propping them as if there was no tomorrow. I find I can actually tolerate Rex when he's with Kelly. With Gigi, I just cringe and turn away in disgust. I really can't stand her. at least with Kelly, Rex is mostly just a bumbling idiot but with Gigi, he's totally unlikable and detestable.

As for John and Natalie? They can have each other. John killed any interest I have in Nat, though I'd LOVE to see the baby be Brody's!!!! John shouldn't have kids, given what an unrepentant criminal he is.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content