CC33

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

3 posters

Whatever happened to Clint's being a newspaper man?

SecHandNews
    SecHandNews
    …is an Up 'N Comer.
    …is an Up 'N Comer.

Female
    Rep : 7

Whatever happened to Clint's being a newspaper man? Empty Whatever happened to Clint's being a newspaper man?

Post by SecHandNews Sat Feb 20, 2010 3:07 pm

All those years of him as the Banner editor/publisher have been seemingly wiped clean. I don't mind him being the headman of B.E., but it would be nice if they had him do something to keep his journalist interests in tact and on display. Even if it means having B.E. purchase a newspaper that he personally takes an interest in. Something like that. It bothers me that the show has seemingly forgot all about Clint being a newspaper man since it was how he was introduced in the first place.
    Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male
    Rep : 607

Whatever happened to Clint's being a newspaper man? Empty Re: Whatever happened to Clint's being a newspaper man?

Post by Tony Marino Sun Feb 21, 2010 11:04 am

He should buy the Sun out from under Todd LOL that would make good headlines!
    Chris
    Chris
    Chamber Admin.
    Chamber Admin.

Male
    Rep : 330

Whatever happened to Clint's being a newspaper man? Empty Re: Whatever happened to Clint's being a newspaper man?

Post by Chris Sun Feb 21, 2010 11:52 am

^ That would be hysterical. Imagine Clint vs. Todd. I'm not sure Todd would automatically win.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Sep 21, 2024 6:22 pm