Removing Income Tax Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

CC33
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

HomeportalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Removing Income Tax

Go down 
+5
RobbieFTW
TSJFan4Ever
Nystyle709
Forgiveness Man
DarkOblivion
9 posters
AuthorMessage
DarkOblivion
…is a Newbie.
…is a Newbie.
DarkOblivion

Male
Rep : 4

Removing Income Tax Empty
PostSubject: Removing Income Tax   Removing Income Tax EmptyFri Sep 03, 2010 8:48 am

For/Against?
Back to top Go down
Forgiveness Man
…is a Chamber Royal.
…is a Chamber Royal.
Forgiveness Man

Male
Rep : 153

PostSubject: Re: Removing Income Tax   Removing Income Tax EmptyFri Sep 03, 2010 8:50 am

Get rid of income tax? Sign me up. You want the rich to pay more in taxes? Give them more money to spend, and they'll be paying a whole heck of a lot in taxes. xD Taxing income is stupid and it doesn't punish the rich, just the middle class.
Back to top Go down
Nystyle709
...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.
Nystyle709

Female
Rep : 339

PostSubject: Re: Removing Income Tax   Removing Income Tax EmptyFri Sep 03, 2010 11:26 am

Eh, I'm leaning towards for. If not, then they'll jack up the taxes for anything and everything else. Unlike some people, I have no problem paying taxes. I just have a problem when people don't pay their fair share and ride the backs of the working class and less fortunate. I have a problem when it lines the pockets of people who don't need it. I have a problem when it's not used for what it should be used for. Let's face it, there are only two things in life that are certain: death and taxes. So I think it's ridiculous and pretty silly when people don't want to pay them. Taxes pay for a multitude of services that EVERYONE uses and benefits from. The debate should be how much is considered fair or reasonable.
Back to top Go down
Forgiveness Man
…is a Chamber Royal.
…is a Chamber Royal.
Forgiveness Man

Male

PostSubject: Re: Removing Income Tax   Removing Income Tax EmptyFri Sep 03, 2010 12:12 pm

^^^^Most people don't mind paying taxes. It's paying astronomical taxes and having money go to wasteful things that people hate. Most people will gladly pay their fair share of taxes. We all know that some taxation is necessary. But the way it's being done now is just unfair to the worker. We raise taxes on everybody and everything, and then take the money and for the most part throw it in the fire.
Back to top Go down
Nystyle709
Nystyle709

Female

PostSubject: Re: Removing Income Tax   Removing Income Tax EmptyFri Sep 03, 2010 12:23 pm

Forgiveness_Man wrote:
^^^^Most people don't mind paying taxes. It's paying astronomical taxes and having money go to wasteful things that people hate. Most people will gladly pay their fair share of taxes. We all know that some taxation is necessary. But the way it's being done now is just unfair to the worker. We raise taxes on everybody and everything, and then take the money and for the most part throw it in the fire.

Didn't I just say that?
Back to top Go down
TSJFan4Ever
…is a Chamber Royal.
…is a Chamber Royal.
TSJFan4Ever

Female
Rep : 78

PostSubject: Re: Removing Income Tax   Removing Income Tax EmptyFri Sep 03, 2010 3:02 pm

I don't mind taxes but what I don't agree with is the idiots in charge of our province making a huge deal about promising taxes woudln't change and then within days of being re-elected, announcing a merger of the provincial tax with the federal tax, meaning many things that only had a 5% tax, now have a 12% tax. Of course they're in pretty deep water now because the whole province knows hat liars they are and it's coe out that while they were lying to the public and promising no change in taxes, they were secretly working with the federal government to bring the tax in. It's also come out that their lies about how the increase in taxes won't impact people and will improve the economy aren't true at all. People ARE being severely impacted and rather than benefiting the economy, it's actually the total opposite and that won't change for at least 10 years.

Taxes are a good thing - they pay for my medical, basic dental, things like that - but not when you having lying SOBs in power who deliberately mislead the people and then up the taxes by 7%. The only benefit to the HST is to the politicians who mislead the people and got caught red-handed.
Back to top Go down
Forgiveness Man
…is a Chamber Royal.
…is a Chamber Royal.
Forgiveness Man

Male

PostSubject: Re: Removing Income Tax   Removing Income Tax EmptyFri Sep 03, 2010 5:04 pm

Nystyle709 wrote:

Didn't I just say that?
You were talking about you. I wasn't. Razz
Back to top Go down
Nystyle709
Nystyle709

Female

PostSubject: Re: Removing Income Tax   Removing Income Tax EmptyFri Sep 03, 2010 6:49 pm

Forgiveness_Man wrote:
You were talking about you. I wasn't. Razz

Yet in your post, which was posted AFTER mine, indicated that you were referring to MY comments specifically in which I basically echoed the same things that you said. If you didn't disagree, then what was the point of trying to be contrary? Doesn't matter if I was speaking in first person or not, I said the same shit. Your smartass skills needs some work. Keep trying.
Back to top Go down
Forgiveness Man
…is a Chamber Royal.
…is a Chamber Royal.
Forgiveness Man

Male

PostSubject: Re: Removing Income Tax   Removing Income Tax EmptyFri Sep 03, 2010 7:02 pm

Nystyle709 wrote:

Yet in your post, which was posted AFTER mine, indicated that you were referring to MY comments specifically in which I basically echoed the same things that you said. If you didn't disagree, then what was the point of trying to be contrary? Doesn't matter if I was speaking in first person or not, I said the same shit. Your smartass skills needs some work. Keep trying.
I wasn't tryin to be smartass or contrary. Relax lady!
Back to top Go down
Nystyle709
Nystyle709

Female

PostSubject: Re: Removing Income Tax   Removing Income Tax EmptyFri Sep 03, 2010 7:19 pm

Forgiveness_Man wrote:
I wasn't tryin to be smartass or contrary. Relax lady!

Keep trying anyway. And I've already told you, I'm as cool as an ice cube. Blue Cool
Back to top Go down
Forgiveness Man
…is a Chamber Royal.
…is a Chamber Royal.
Forgiveness Man

Male

PostSubject: Re: Removing Income Tax   Removing Income Tax EmptyFri Sep 03, 2010 7:22 pm

Nystyle709 wrote:
Keep trying anyway. And I've already told you, I'm as cool as an ice cube. Blue Cool
I've no doubt you're cold. Razz Thanks for the reminder. Smile
Back to top Go down
RobbieFTW
…is Being Fitted For a Crown.
…is Being Fitted For a Crown.
RobbieFTW

Male
Rep : 145

PostSubject: Re: Removing Income Tax   Removing Income Tax EmptyFri Sep 03, 2010 7:40 pm

100% FOR it!
Back to top Go down
fetaby
…is a Newbie.
…is a Newbie.
fetaby

Male
Rep : 2

PostSubject: Re: Removing Income Tax   Removing Income Tax EmptyFri Sep 03, 2010 8:27 pm

Who in the hell wants to pay taxes?
Back to top Go down
RedBedroom
…is a Chamber DEITY.
…is a Chamber DEITY.
RedBedroom

Female
Rep : 312

PostSubject: Re: Removing Income Tax   Removing Income Tax EmptyFri Sep 03, 2010 11:35 pm

Taxes are a certainty in life...no matter what.

On topic, what I am very against is the fact that some teachers are not as willing to pursue further education because they are then put into a higher tax bracket.
Back to top Go down
Forgiveness Man
…is a Chamber Royal.
…is a Chamber Royal.
Forgiveness Man

Male

PostSubject: Re: Removing Income Tax   Removing Income Tax EmptySat Sep 04, 2010 8:15 am

RedBedroom wrote:
Taxes are a certainty in life...no matter what.
But HOW taxes are collected and how much is taken isn't a certainty, and there are ways to make those things more efficient and easier on the American citizen.
Back to top Go down
AtownPeep
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
AtownPeep

Female
Rep : 39

PostSubject: Re: Removing Income Tax   Removing Income Tax EmptySun Sep 05, 2010 5:28 am

Hmmm. I don't know. I don't like seeing the taxes taken out of my check, but I do appreciate the return I get. I guess yeah, if I could choose one over the other I would remove it though.
Back to top Go down
Alan Smithee
Alan Smithee

Male
Rep : 381

PostSubject: Re: Removing Income Tax   Removing Income Tax EmptyFri Sep 10, 2010 1:59 pm

I'd like to see the unbiased figures on something like a flat tax or national sales tax. What really frosts my cupcakes though is the amount of wasted tax dollars.
Back to top Go down
Alan Smithee
Alan Smithee

Male
Rep : 381

PostSubject: Re: Removing Income Tax   Removing Income Tax EmptyFri Sep 10, 2010 2:02 pm

AtownPeep wrote:
Hmmm. I don't know. I don't like seeing the taxes taken out of my check, but I do appreciate the return I get. I guess yeah, if I could choose one over the other I would remove it though.

Yeah, it's always nice to get any kind of check in the mail but it's your money from the interest free loan you made to the government.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Removing Income Tax   Removing Income Tax Empty

Back to top Go down

Removing Income Tax
Page 1 of 1