Do you think Gigi would be a better if she weren't Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

CC33
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

HomeportalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Do you think Gigi would be a better if she weren't

Go down 
+5
gmruss4
Tony Marino
aublack40
Forgiveness Man
Kral
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Kral
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
Kral

Female
Rep : 30

Do you think Gigi would be a better if she weren't Empty
PostSubject: Do you think Gigi would be a better if she weren't   Do you think Gigi would be a better if she weren't EmptySun Sep 05, 2010 12:51 am

paired with Rex?

I'm not a fan of Gigi's, but at least 50% of that is because I hate Gex/Balasco. If they put her with some other guy, do you think she could be a better character? Like I was thinking that if they recast Joey and paired her up with him, I may be willing to give her another chance. But the unit that is Rex-Gigi-Shane is just a terrible one.
Back to top Go down
Forgiveness Man
…is a Chamber Royal.
…is a Chamber Royal.
Forgiveness Man

Male
Rep : 153

PostSubject: Re: Do you think Gigi would be a better if she weren't   Do you think Gigi would be a better if she weren't EmptySun Sep 05, 2010 9:24 am

Well I happen to like this little family but I'd give a different pairing a chance. I was initially against it cause I did hate Rex. I liked Gigi with Todd when she first came to town. FORGIVENESS MAN They were hot. Shane/Jack could've had a funny rivalry. I could've written romances for her. Razz
Back to top Go down
aublack40
…is Significant.
…is Significant.
aublack40

Female
Rep : 7

PostSubject: Re: Do you think Gigi would be a better if she weren't   Do you think Gigi would be a better if she weren't EmptySun Sep 05, 2010 10:52 am

IMO she is playing mimi except with a child
Back to top Go down
Tony Marino
…is a Global Moderator.
…is a Global Moderator.
Tony Marino

Male
Rep : 607

PostSubject: Re: Do you think Gigi would be a better if she weren't   Do you think Gigi would be a better if she weren't EmptySun Sep 05, 2010 1:22 pm

I liked Rex and Gigi until Stacey came to town. Now I can't stand her and hope she goes bye bye.
Back to top Go down
gmruss4
…is Authorized.
…is Authorized.
gmruss4

Female
Rep : 8

PostSubject: Re: Do you think Gigi would be a better if she weren't   Do you think Gigi would be a better if she weren't EmptySun Sep 05, 2010 7:09 pm

I just don't know. I liked her when she was on DOOL but just never got into her character on OLTL. Just can't put my finger on it and why I just can't click with her in this role.
Back to top Go down
stavdash
…is Significant.
…is Significant.
stavdash

Female
Rep : 7

PostSubject: Re: Do you think Gigi would be a better if she weren't   Do you think Gigi would be a better if she weren't EmptySun Sep 05, 2010 7:59 pm

Gigi, as played by Farah Fath, is not salvageable. The only possible way to redeem this character, and give her a clear slate, would be to recast with a different actress.
Back to top Go down
TSJFan4Ever
…is a Chamber Royal.
…is a Chamber Royal.
TSJFan4Ever

Female
Rep : 78

PostSubject: Re: Do you think Gigi would be a better if she weren't   Do you think Gigi would be a better if she weren't EmptyMon Sep 06, 2010 3:56 pm

I hate Gigi! Whomever they pair her with would totally ruin the character for me in much the same way it is with John - I end up hating whomever he gets paired with, too. Gigi is one of the most annoying characters on the show. At least paired with Rex, I can FF Gex together and ignore them. The only other person I'd want her paired with is John, 'cause I already hate him, or Cole, 'cause I hate him just as much as John. Gigi would drag down whomever she's with, but couldn't make me hate John or Cole anymore than I already do. She's one of the characters I hate most on the show. She's annoying and whiny at the best of times. Away from her, Rex is just a bumbling idiot that I tolerate but don't like. With her, he's a total disaster that I truly hate.

ITA Stavdash - Gigi just isn't salvageable.
Back to top Go down
JeanMerc82
…is an Up 'N Comer.
…is an Up 'N Comer.
JeanMerc82

Female
Rep : 4

PostSubject: Re: Do you think Gigi would be a better if she weren't   Do you think Gigi would be a better if she weren't EmptyTue Sep 07, 2010 11:26 pm

co-signs clapping
Back to top Go down
ForeverJash
…is an Up 'N Comer.
…is an Up 'N Comer.
ForeverJash

Rep : 9

PostSubject: Re: Do you think Gigi would be a better if she weren't   Do you think Gigi would be a better if she weren't EmptyThu Sep 09, 2010 12:09 pm

There was never any real point of the character IMO. The Bon Jour influx of Gigi, Shane, Moe, Noelle and Charlie was a waste of time. None are strong characters. Gigi is a whiny dishrag and has no chemistry with Rex, who looks totally unbelievable as Shane's father. Farah Fath was hoisted on the show by Frons, who gets off on snatching "stars" away from other shows for cheap sensational buzz that dies down after about 2 minutes.
Back to top Go down
TSJFan4Ever
…is a Chamber Royal.
…is a Chamber Royal.
TSJFan4Ever

Female
Rep : 78

PostSubject: Re: Do you think Gigi would be a better if she weren't   Do you think Gigi would be a better if she weren't EmptyThu Sep 09, 2010 9:39 pm

A whiny dishrag? LMAO! I love that - lol!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Do you think Gigi would be a better if she weren't   Do you think Gigi would be a better if she weren't Empty

Back to top Go down

Do you think Gigi would be a better if she weren't
Page 1 of 1