CC33

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

2 posters

Spoiler: End Of This Dirty Cop s/l.

gmruss4
    gmruss4
    …is Authorized.
    …is Authorized.

Female
    Rep : 8

Spoiler: End Of This Dirty Cop s/l. Empty Spoiler: End Of This Dirty Cop s/l.

Post by gmruss4 Sun Sep 05, 2010 7:25 pm

I can't say it pleases me because I just read a spoiler that Ronan was going to kill Chance. I love Chance and can't say I am very pleased with this.
    TSJFan4Ever
    TSJFan4Ever
    …is a Chamber Royal.
    …is a Chamber Royal.

Female
    Rep : 78

Spoiler: End Of This Dirty Cop s/l. Empty Re: Spoiler: End Of This Dirty Cop s/l.

Post by TSJFan4Ever Mon Sep 06, 2010 4:08 pm

I've heard that he shoots Chance but not fatally and that Chance goes into the witness protection plan, but everyone things he's dead.
    gmruss4
    gmruss4
    …is Authorized.
    …is Authorized.

Female

Spoiler: End Of This Dirty Cop s/l. Empty Re: Spoiler: End Of This Dirty Cop s/l.

Post by gmruss4 Tue Sep 07, 2010 8:30 pm

Well I certainly am glad to hear that because I am a Chance fan and I didn't like that one bit. So Nina end up getting both her sons back.
    TSJFan4Ever
    TSJFan4Ever
    …is a Chamber Royal.
    …is a Chamber Royal.

Female

Post by TSJFan4Ever Wed Sep 08, 2010 12:25 am

Well - I don't know if Nina knows. I'd just heard that Ronan goes through with shooting Chance, though not fatally, and then he's whisked off to the witness protection plan but it was ambiguous as to whether or not Nina knew.
    gmruss4
    gmruss4
    …is Authorized.
    …is Authorized.

Female

Post by gmruss4 Wed Sep 08, 2010 9:30 pm

I don't think so because what I read today that she tries to forgive him when she finds out he is her other son. She will be alright when he comes back alive after this is over.
    TSJFan4Ever
    TSJFan4Ever
    …is a Chamber Royal.
    …is a Chamber Royal.

Female

Post by TSJFan4Ever Thu Sep 09, 2010 1:11 am

That's good to know! I was worried he'd keep it from her, though I can't see him being that cruel.
    gmruss4
    gmruss4
    …is Authorized.
    …is Authorized.

Female

Post by gmruss4 Thu Sep 09, 2010 10:27 pm

Somebody better tell that woman her son is not dead because she say Ronan shoot him today and I don't see her forgiving im anytime soon.
    TSJFan4Ever
    TSJFan4Ever
    …is a Chamber Royal.
    …is a Chamber Royal.

Female

Post by TSJFan4Ever Thu Sep 09, 2010 10:34 pm

I don't know - I'm thinking maybe that spoiler about it all being a cover-up was wrong. I know I read that Ronan shots Chase and then others were saying not to worry - that it wouldn't be fatal, that Chase was just entering the witness protection plan and that TPTB were doing it that way in case they wanted to re-cast or whatever. Today looked pretty serious, though, so now I'm confused. I don't want Ronan to be responsible for Chance's death.
    TSJFan4Ever
    TSJFan4Ever
    …is a Chamber Royal.
    …is a Chamber Royal.

Female

Spoiler: End Of This Dirty Cop s/l. Empty Do you think Chance is really dead?

Post by TSJFan4Ever Fri Sep 10, 2010 1:02 am

Okay, given that this is a soap opera and that people never truly seem to die, I was wondering what you thought about Chance - do you think he's as dead as you can be on a soap opera. I thought for sure he wouldn't die, but now I'm not so sure. It looked pretty real to me at the end of the show.
    gmruss4
    gmruss4
    …is Authorized.
    …is Authorized.

Female

Post by gmruss4 Sun Sep 12, 2010 5:26 pm

I don't know and I sure hope not but they are going to have a funeral service and all. I don't see how this has helped or will work because now Chance is dead and Ronan is going to jail and the bad cops are still in business. Seems a holy waste of time when they all could have worked together and brought those two bad cops down together. I still stand by if they had told Chance the truth in the beginning and not kept him in the dark, he would have gone along with them but they worked so hard to keep him in the dark and he ended up getting killed anyway.
    gmruss4
    gmruss4
    …is Authorized.
    …is Authorized.

Female

Post by gmruss4 Sun Sep 12, 2010 5:30 pm

I am confused too and unless the parsons that pronounce him dead were in on it with Ronan and Chance, I just don't see it. I sure didn't want Nina to lose another child and turn on the other one for doing it but that is what spoilers say is going to happen. I just don't have a good feeling about this s/l because I really was a fan of chance's.
    TSJFan4Ever
    TSJFan4Ever
    …is a Chamber Royal.
    …is a Chamber Royal.

Female

Post by TSJFan4Ever Sun Sep 12, 2010 8:51 pm

I'm wondering if the paramedics are FBI, too, and in on it. They arrived awfully fast, given that Chance had just been shot. I'm thinking maybe they're agents, because they didn't even try to save him. They just pronounced him gone. I'm thinking this will be a storyline in which everythign will proceed as if Chance is dead, with the whole town hating Ronan, and then a month or so later, Chance will come back with a new face, though why the need to re-cast, I don't know - or John will come back, the way they had Jeff come back on AMC after Ryan shot Jonathan.
    TSJFan4Ever
    TSJFan4Ever
    …is a Chamber Royal.
    …is a Chamber Royal.

Female

Post by TSJFan4Ever Sun Sep 12, 2010 8:53 pm

I keep wondering if this is all a scheme of Chance and Ronan's. We never heard what they talked about after Chance learned the truth, which is odd unless it was left out on purpose. I mean - sure they might not have wanted a whole, long scene, but even a few words of Chance and Ronan talking about it and why Ronan was there, rather than just cutting to the end with Ronan saying "and that's all there is to it" or whatever it was he said. I just don't think Chance is dead. It makes more sense to have him still be alive.
    gmruss4
    gmruss4
    …is Authorized.
    …is Authorized.

Female

Post by gmruss4 Mon Sep 13, 2010 7:22 pm

Well lets hope it was a scheme on their part because no way will Chance and Ronan both pay for this with their lives, one dead and the other one rotting in jail and the dirty cops still walk free. It has to be more to this story.
    gmruss4
    gmruss4
    …is Authorized.
    …is Authorized.

Female

Post by gmruss4 Mon Sep 13, 2010 7:24 pm

You know now that you mention it, you are right. No one called them and they were right there time he got shot. I am looking at this as a good sign. Sure was a sad day today thought.
    TSJFan4Ever
    TSJFan4Ever
    …is a Chamber Royal.
    …is a Chamber Royal.

Female

Post by TSJFan4Ever Mon Sep 13, 2010 9:22 pm

Just merged this topic with the "Do you think chance is really dead", as both topics are pretty similar. Smile

I'm leaning more and more toward Chance being alive. The things Ronan is saying - he hasn't apologized to anyone for "killing" Chance, just that he's sorry for the pain people are feeling. JB is one of those amazing actors who's awesome at subtlety and I'm thinking that what we're seeing in Ronan is pain for pain he's causing but letting everyone mourn Chance. Watch Jeff closely and I think you'll see what I mean. He's speaking volumes without saying a word. I think the shooting was supposed to go down without witnesses and that Ronan's reaction was shock that Nina and the girls had shown up. I wondered if Paul might be in on it, but now I'm not so sure, 'cause I can't see him letting Nina grieve like that. It's just the way Ronan is acting - he doesn't seem grief-stricken over Chance's death, but more like he's hurting because people he cares about are hurting. A less talented actor wouldn't be able to pull off those subtle nuances that Jeff is, but I'd be more surprised to find out that Chance is actually dead, than that he's not.
    gmruss4
    gmruss4
    …is Authorized.
    …is Authorized.

Female

Post by gmruss4 Tue Sep 14, 2010 6:37 pm

I sure hope so but I can't want till that dirty DA and his cronies get theirs. I want to be front and center that day.
    TSJFan4Ever
    TSJFan4Ever
    …is a Chamber Royal.
    …is a Chamber Royal.

Female

Post by TSJFan4Ever Wed Sep 15, 2010 1:07 am

Yeah - that'll be a good day - esp. with how they hung Ronan out to dry - getting him to do their dirty work. I want to see them suffer for all of the pain and suffering they've caused.
    gmruss4
    gmruss4
    …is Authorized.
    …is Authorized.

Female

Post by gmruss4 Wed Sep 15, 2010 8:37 pm

Yeah, let them fly high now because it is a hard fall down and I sure hope I don't miss that day. This soap don't usually take as long as the rest to get to the end of a s/l.
    TSJFan4Ever
    TSJFan4Ever
    …is a Chamber Royal.
    …is a Chamber Royal.

Female

Post by TSJFan4Ever Wed Sep 15, 2010 11:05 pm

I'm SOOO glad to hear that! IF we were watching Days or an ABC soap, the truth woudln't come out until Feb. or May sweeps! It's going to be priceless when the dirty cops realize the truth and I hope Ronan is the one to deliver the message and give them the same attitude they gave him after dropping him once he did their dirty work.
    gmruss4
    gmruss4
    …is Authorized.
    …is Authorized.

Female

Post by gmruss4 Thu Sep 16, 2010 8:40 pm

I knew it wouldn't take long but I sure didn't expect it to come to an end today. Wow that was fast.
    TSJFan4Ever
    TSJFan4Ever
    …is a Chamber Royal.
    …is a Chamber Royal.

Female

Post by TSJFan4Ever Thu Sep 16, 2010 10:33 pm

Same here - lol! I'm too used to the ABC soaps where things are dragged out for months. My jaw literally dropped when Ronan announced he was FBI - couldn't believe it was coming out that soon but I love it! Fast paced storylines are much better.
    gmruss4
    gmruss4
    …is Authorized.
    …is Authorized.

Female

Post by gmruss4 Fri Sep 17, 2010 9:57 pm

That is why I get so impatient with the other soaps and I want 6 of the current 7 soaps on now and this one is the only one that don't drag their s/l out. I blame it on poor and lazy writing.
    TSJFan4Ever
    TSJFan4Ever
    …is a Chamber Royal.
    …is a Chamber Royal.

Female

Post by TSJFan4Ever Fri Sep 17, 2010 11:00 pm

Oh wow - I only watch Y&R and half watch OLTL. Used to watch AMC but got too annoyed at them and ocne Jeff Branson left, I quit All Ryan's Children, though there were others reasons besides Ryan. I watched GH YEARS ago but grew to hate the show because of how the mob was always glorified and Sonny & Jason were such cold-hearted bastards who got away with everything. Stayed only long enough to see Chad Brannon's last show and then quit. Tried B&B and ATWT and couldn't get into either of them - REALLY did not like several characters on ATWT. Was on again off again with Days for years but finally gave it up for good after they got rid of Jack & Jen, Patch & Kayla, and Shawn & Belle and broke up Bo & Hope. HATED Elvis/EJ with a passion - as much as I hated Sonny & Jason - so once most of my favs were gone, it was easy to close the doors on Days for good.

Only got around to trying Y&R when I heard Jeff was going to be on the show. OLTL is definitely really loose my interest, so I might be down to just one soap soon, esp. if Trevor leaves.
    gmruss4
    gmruss4
    …is Authorized.
    …is Authorized.

Female

Post by gmruss4 Mon Sep 20, 2010 9:07 pm

I have never watched any of the CBS soaps except Y&R and B&B and I am about to quit AMC just as soon as Angie's blind s/l wraps up because I am disgusted with that show. It should be named now the Kendall/Greenlee/Ryan show. After all of these years, I am letting it go.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 27, 2024 12:29 am