Spoiler: End Of This Dirty Cop s/l. - Page 2 Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

CC33
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

HomeportalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Spoiler: End Of This Dirty Cop s/l.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
TSJFan4Ever
…is a Chamber Royal.
…is a Chamber Royal.
TSJFan4Ever

Female
Rep : 78

Spoiler: End Of This Dirty Cop s/l. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spoiler: End Of This Dirty Cop s/l.   Spoiler: End Of This Dirty Cop s/l. - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 26, 2010 3:16 pm

It wasn't hard for me to let AMC go at all, once Jeff was gone. GH taught me to be loyal to the actors, not the show. After what they did to so many of my favs... well - I realized that they couldn't really care less about the fans and will do what they want, no matter how much it hurts the show. After that, i watched onyl for the actors and if they left, I didn't worry to much about continuing to watch the show, if it wasn't delivering. ABC soaps have a tendency to be extremely biased and one-sided. GH is the Sonny & Jason "let's-glorify-the-mob" show. AMC is the the Ryan Lavery show and OLTL is the John is-a-hero-no-matter-what-show.

Maybe that's why I'm having such a hard time getting used to Y&R and a balanced soap that uses all of it's characters - lol! I"m too used to the biased, unbalanced writing of ABC soaps.
Back to top Go down
gmruss4
…is Authorized.
…is Authorized.
gmruss4

Female
Rep : 8

Spoiler: End Of This Dirty Cop s/l. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spoiler: End Of This Dirty Cop s/l.   Spoiler: End Of This Dirty Cop s/l. - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 27, 2010 8:51 pm

I mostly watch out of habit. You know how hard it is to break a habit but I am learning. Haven't posted at SOC in two weeks. Preoccupied with playing games on Facebook that is far more interesting.
Back to top Go down

Spoiler: End Of This Dirty Cop s/l.
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2