Amanda Setton quits OLTL! Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

CC33
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

HomeportalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Amanda Setton quits OLTL!

Go down 
+2
Chris
Kral
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Kral
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
Kral

Female
Rep : 30

Amanda Setton quits OLTL! Empty
PostSubject: Amanda Setton quits OLTL!   Amanda Setton quits OLTL! EmptySun Feb 21, 2010 2:43 pm

http://www.daytimeconfidential.com/2010/02/21/breaking-news-amanda-setton-quits-one-life-to-live

Apparently she was recurring and they offered her a contract and pay increase, but she turned it down because she wants to head west for pilot season.
This really, really sucks. I LOVE Kim. I hope they recast.
Back to top Go down
Chris
Chamber Admin.
Chamber Admin.
Chris

Male
Rep : 330

PostSubject: Re: Amanda Setton quits OLTL!   Amanda Setton quits OLTL! EmptySun Feb 21, 2010 2:53 pm

Bummer. Kim, to me, was one of my reasons to watch. I imagine that they'll either recast (especially with the whole custody s/l coming up with Stacy's baby), or if not Clint will be dropped into a triangle with Charlie and Viki. And I'm not sure he'd ultimately win.
Back to top Go down
http://www.conversationchamber.com/
SecHandNews
…is an Up 'N Comer.
…is an Up 'N Comer.
SecHandNews

Female
Rep : 7

PostSubject: Re: Amanda Setton quits OLTL!   Amanda Setton quits OLTL! EmptySun Feb 21, 2010 5:04 pm

Awww. I admit I was iffy on her initially, but ever since she moved into Clint's orbit I was really starting to warm to AS and the Kim characters. Her leaving is abrupt. I wonder if they'll recast.
Back to top Go down
binky04
…is a Newbie.
…is a Newbie.
binky04

Female
Rep : 3

PostSubject: KIM LEAVING THAT REALLY DOES SUCK   Amanda Setton quits OLTL! EmptySun Feb 21, 2010 5:34 pm

I had read a spumor where they stated that Clint & Kim would marry and try & get custody of Stacey's baby girl and raised her so many storylines could have come out of this including Kim having a baby by Clint and them really falling in love and Nora getting Jealous so many storylines hope they recst
Back to top Go down
ForeverJash
…is an Up 'N Comer.
…is an Up 'N Comer.
ForeverJash

Rep : 9

PostSubject: Re: Amanda Setton quits OLTL!   Amanda Setton quits OLTL! EmptySun Feb 21, 2010 8:49 pm

With so many things slated for Kim coming up, I don't see how they could get out of recasting. The fight for Stacy's baby, plus another stripper friend of Kim and Stacy's is supposed to be showing up soon. Depending on when AS is leaving, I would think that trying to unwrite all that wouldn't be that pratical and they'd be forced to get somebody else in the part just to play out what's already slated.
Back to top Go down
Tony Marino
…is a Global Moderator.
…is a Global Moderator.
Tony Marino

Male
Rep : 607

PostSubject: Re: Amanda Setton quits OLTL!   Amanda Setton quits OLTL! EmptyMon Feb 22, 2010 11:44 am

Dang that sucks, I was getting into Kimmy, I guess they will probably re-cast.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Amanda Setton quits OLTL!   Amanda Setton quits OLTL! Empty

Back to top Go down

Amanda Setton quits OLTL!
Page 1 of 1