At least Jessica spoke up...finally. Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

CC33
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

HomeportalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

At least Jessica spoke up...finally.

Go down 
+2
TSJFan4Ever
Jason B.
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Jason B.
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
Jason B.

Male
Rep : 70

At least Jessica spoke up...finally. Empty
PostSubject: At least Jessica spoke up...finally.   At least Jessica spoke up...finally. EmptyWed Sep 08, 2010 9:28 pm

Jessica was woman enough to tell Brody the truth, but Natalie chickened out.
Back to top Go down
TSJFan4Ever
…is a Chamber Royal.
…is a Chamber Royal.
TSJFan4Ever

Female
Rep : 78

PostSubject: Re: At least Jessica spoke up...finally.   At least Jessica spoke up...finally. EmptyThu Sep 09, 2010 12:51 am

Well - look who Natters is with - she knows what a criminal John is and how heartless he can be. Wink She's probably afraid he'll kidnap the baby the way he helped M&M keep Sam from Todd. I hope that the baby turns out to be Brody's, just to spite her!
Back to top Go down
Tony Marino
…is a Global Moderator.
…is a Global Moderator.
Tony Marino

Male
Rep : 607

PostSubject: Re: At least Jessica spoke up...finally.   At least Jessica spoke up...finally. EmptyThu Sep 09, 2010 10:44 am

I can't see why Brody is so upset with Ford, he and Jessica were not even together when she had sex with Ford. He is just as guilty as Ford since he had sex with Natalie but same thing applies, Nat and he were not with their mates at the time of their romp. I hope Jessica's baby turns out to be Brody's and give this girl a stable life instead of scattering her all over the place. Its time for Jess to grow up and be groomed as the future heiress to the Lord/Buchanan empire. I like her and Brody together.
Back to top Go down
aublack40
…is Significant.
…is Significant.
aublack40

Female
Rep : 7

PostSubject: Re: At least Jessica spoke up...finally.   At least Jessica spoke up...finally. EmptyThu Sep 09, 2010 2:39 pm

a mentally-ill jess had the strength to tell the truth and not fall apart,what does that say about nat and brody?
Back to top Go down
TSJFan4Ever
…is a Chamber Royal.
…is a Chamber Royal.
TSJFan4Ever

Female

PostSubject: Re: At least Jessica spoke up...finally.   At least Jessica spoke up...finally. EmptyThu Sep 09, 2010 9:36 pm

That Nat and Brody are weak and pitiful. Brody's behaviour is disgusting! I can't believe I ever liked him.
Back to top Go down
gmruss4
…is Authorized.
…is Authorized.
gmruss4

Female
Rep : 8

PostSubject: Re: At least Jessica spoke up...finally.   At least Jessica spoke up...finally. EmptyThu Sep 09, 2010 10:21 pm

And it is time Natalie and Brody spoke up too. Brody went down there beating the crap out of Ford saying he didn't use a comdom but looks like he didn't use one with Natalie either. Brody is making me sick now. I have always loved him but since he has been on the police force he acts just lie a hethen.
Back to top Go down
TSJFan4Ever
…is a Chamber Royal.
…is a Chamber Royal.
TSJFan4Ever

Female

PostSubject: Re: At least Jessica spoke up...finally.   At least Jessica spoke up...finally. EmptyThu Sep 09, 2010 11:14 pm

It's John's influence. I liked Antonio and Cris until John got his claws into them. I liked Marty until John, Natalie until John, hated Blaire but John made the hate ever worse. Seems like John ruins everyone who comes into his sphere of influence.
Back to top Go down
JeanMerc82
…is an Up 'N Comer.
…is an Up 'N Comer.
JeanMerc82

Female
Rep : 4

PostSubject: Re: At least Jessica spoke up...finally.   At least Jessica spoke up...finally. EmptyThu Sep 09, 2010 11:29 pm

co-signs clapping
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: At least Jessica spoke up...finally.   At least Jessica spoke up...finally. Empty

Back to top Go down

At least Jessica spoke up...finally.
Page 1 of 1