Who has seen "The Men Who Stare at Goats"? Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

CC33
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

HomeportalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Who has seen "The Men Who Stare at Goats"?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
MandyPerfumeGirl
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
MandyPerfumeGirl

Female
Rep : 26

Who has seen "The Men Who Stare at Goats"? Empty
PostSubject: Who has seen "The Men Who Stare at Goats"?   Who has seen "The Men Who Stare at Goats"? EmptySat Sep 11, 2010 2:28 pm

Hi all,

I'm usually not too big on new movies, but I recently saw "The Men Who Stare at Goats" and I thought it was really good! I think especially Jeff Bridges was so good in his role as the hippie army leader, not to mention George Clooney looked very good in the mustache and tanned skinned. All in all, really good film. What did you guys think?
Back to top Go down
Alan Smithee
...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.
...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.
Alan Smithee

Male
Rep : 381

Who has seen "The Men Who Stare at Goats"? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who has seen "The Men Who Stare at Goats"?   Who has seen "The Men Who Stare at Goats"? EmptySun Sep 12, 2010 10:35 am

I have seen it. When I saw previews when it was first in theaters I thought I might try to see it because it had a Coen Brothers feel to it and I'm a fan of most of there work. Same with Leatherhaeds. Maybe because Clooney is in several of their movies. Never got around to it but recently my wife gave me the DVD. I can't say I was dissapointed...I'm don't feel I wasted 94 minutes of my life but it'll probably never make it onto my list of DVDs I'd want with me on a desert island. Who knows? maybe if I watch it a few more times I'll change my mind.
Back to top Go down

Who has seen "The Men Who Stare at Goats"?
Page 1 of 1