Racism: How do you define it? Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

CC33
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

HomeportalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Racism: How do you define it?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Jason B.
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
Jason B.

Male
Rep : 70

Racism: How do you define it? Empty
PostSubject: Racism: How do you define it?   Racism: How do you define it? EmptyMon Sep 13, 2010 11:13 pm

In your own words (not Merriam-Webster), what is your overall definition of "Racism" or what it means to be "Racist?"
Back to top Go down
Marc™
…is a Chamber DEITY.
…is a Chamber DEITY.
Marc™

Male
Rep : 212

PostSubject: Re: Racism: How do you define it?   Racism: How do you define it? EmptyMon Sep 13, 2010 11:41 pm

To put it simply...."Racism" is the belief that people should be treated differently on the basis of race.
Back to top Go down
Nystyle709
...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.
...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.
Nystyle709

Female
Rep : 339

PostSubject: Re: Racism: How do you define it?   Racism: How do you define it? EmptyTue Sep 14, 2010 12:26 am

To me, being racist is having the power to oppress someone because you have a negative view of a person and you feel superior to a person of a different race other than yourself. Me personally, I don't give a shit if someone is racist or not. You can hate as many 'niggers', 'wetbacks', 'spics', and 'chinks' as you want. Go to as many KKK rallies you want. When you're a person who is in the position that hires people for employment, housing, banking or anything of that nature where your asinine views can directly affect someone, then there is a problem. Racists should never be in a position of power.
Back to top Go down
femme fatale
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
femme fatale

Female
Rep : 46

PostSubject: Re: Racism: How do you define it?   Racism: How do you define it? EmptyTue Sep 14, 2010 6:09 am

I think racism is the feeling that another race is in any way inferior or less than.
Back to top Go down
tewaz1
…is a Newbie.
…is a Newbie.
tewaz1

Male
Rep : 4

PostSubject: Re: Racism: How do you define it?   Racism: How do you define it? EmptyTue Sep 21, 2010 3:05 am

I think that racism is a perceived value difference based solely on the color of one's skin.
If you can't judge a person individually based on the content of their character, I think you are intellectually and emotionally lazy.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Racism: How do you define it?   Racism: How do you define it? Empty

Back to top Go down

Racism: How do you define it?
Page 1 of 1