The "call me dad" thing Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

CC33
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

HomeportalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The "call me dad" thing

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Kral
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
Kral

Female
Rep : 30

The "call me dad" thing Empty
PostSubject: The "call me dad" thing   The "call me dad" thing EmptyMon Sep 13, 2010 11:27 pm

I watched today and saw them bring up the whole "call me dad" issue w/Todd and Dani, and to it felt forced.

IRL, when someone meets their parent later on, it's far more likely that they'll call them by their first name.

Megan didn't call Viki "mom", Cord didn't call Clint "dad". They called them by their first names, because they grew up calling someone else those things. To me it made their relationships MORE charming, because it allowed them to build a parental/child relationship based on more friendship and mutual respect...as opposed to obligation. "You're my father, therefore I am to call you 'dad'."

I enjoy the Todd/Dani rapport, but I hope she continues to call him Todd because to me it just seems more realistic that she would.
Back to top Go down
aublack40
…is Significant.
…is Significant.
aublack40

Female
Rep : 7

PostSubject: Re: The "call me dad" thing   The "call me dad" thing EmptyTue Sep 14, 2010 3:22 pm

the sooner that todd realizes that he will never be "DAD" the better off he will be! HE is "DAD" to starr,jack and sam. Although they may grow close,that ship has sailed and ain't coming back.
Back to top Go down
gmruss4
…is Authorized.
…is Authorized.
gmruss4

Female
Rep : 8

PostSubject: Re: The "call me dad" thing   The "call me dad" thing EmptyTue Sep 14, 2010 6:24 pm

I know you are right but Todd is just so use to having his other kids call him Dad and I guess he wanted her to call him Dad instead of Ross.
Back to top Go down
TSJFan4Ever
…is a Chamber Royal.
…is a Chamber Royal.
TSJFan4Ever

Female
Rep : 78

PostSubject: Re: The "call me dad" thing   The "call me dad" thing EmptyTue Sep 14, 2010 8:43 pm

I think this is just a plot point to set things up with Ross coming back and Dani having to chose between two "Dad's".
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The "call me dad" thing   The "call me dad" thing Empty

Back to top Go down

The "call me dad" thing
Page 1 of 1