CC33

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

3 posters

Anyone Watch Survivor or Amazing Race??

Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male
    Rep : 607

Anyone Watch Survivor or Amazing Race?? Empty Anyone Watch Survivor or Amazing Race??

Post by Tony Marino Tue Sep 14, 2010 10:02 am

Anyone?
    Offbeat Oddity
    Offbeat Oddity
    …is a Newbie.
    …is a Newbie.

Male
    Rep : 0

Anyone Watch Survivor or Amazing Race?? Empty Re: Anyone Watch Survivor or Amazing Race??

Post by Offbeat Oddity Sun Dec 26, 2010 11:19 pm

I'm a big Survivor fan and have been since it premiered 10 years ago. I didn't care much for the latest season- I thought Fabio was a terrible winner, and there weren't many decent players, save for people like Sash and Brenda.

I used to watch TAR, but I stopped around season 10 or so. I think I started watching during the finale of TAR 3, when Zach/Flo won. It just shocked the hell out of me that a dysfunctional couple like that actually could pull off a win.
    TSJFan4Ever
    TSJFan4Ever
    …is a Chamber Royal.
    …is a Chamber Royal.

Female
    Rep : 78

Anyone Watch Survivor or Amazing Race?? Empty Re: Anyone Watch Survivor or Amazing Race??

Post by TSJFan4Ever Tue Dec 28, 2010 12:49 am

I've only seen two of three eppies of Survivor the entire time it's been on. The few eppies I saw turned me right off - a food wheel eppy and the pig killing eppy. It just wasn't my kind of thing.

TAR? I've a few of the earlier eppies, but then it got too nasty and competitive for me. I was mainly watching to see the sights, anyway. I'd end up just muting the show and enjoying the scenery.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 10:35 am