Anyone Watch Survivor or Amazing Race?? Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

CC33
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

HomeportalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Anyone Watch Survivor or Amazing Race??

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Tony Marino
…is a Global Moderator.
…is a Global Moderator.
Tony Marino

Male
Rep : 607

Anyone Watch Survivor or Amazing Race?? Empty
PostSubject: Anyone Watch Survivor or Amazing Race??   Anyone Watch Survivor or Amazing Race?? EmptyTue Sep 14, 2010 10:02 am

Anyone?
Back to top Go down
Offbeat Oddity
…is a Newbie.
…is a Newbie.
Offbeat Oddity

Male
Rep : 0

PostSubject: Re: Anyone Watch Survivor or Amazing Race??   Anyone Watch Survivor or Amazing Race?? EmptySun Dec 26, 2010 11:19 pm

I'm a big Survivor fan and have been since it premiered 10 years ago. I didn't care much for the latest season- I thought Fabio was a terrible winner, and there weren't many decent players, save for people like Sash and Brenda.

I used to watch TAR, but I stopped around season 10 or so. I think I started watching during the finale of TAR 3, when Zach/Flo won. It just shocked the hell out of me that a dysfunctional couple like that actually could pull off a win.
Back to top Go down
TSJFan4Ever
…is a Chamber Royal.
…is a Chamber Royal.
TSJFan4Ever

Female
Rep : 78

PostSubject: Re: Anyone Watch Survivor or Amazing Race??   Anyone Watch Survivor or Amazing Race?? EmptyTue Dec 28, 2010 12:49 am

I've only seen two of three eppies of Survivor the entire time it's been on. The few eppies I saw turned me right off - a food wheel eppy and the pig killing eppy. It just wasn't my kind of thing.

TAR? I've a few of the earlier eppies, but then it got too nasty and competitive for me. I was mainly watching to see the sights, anyway. I'd end up just muting the show and enjoying the scenery.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anyone Watch Survivor or Amazing Race??   Anyone Watch Survivor or Amazing Race?? Empty

Back to top Go down

Anyone Watch Survivor or Amazing Race??
Page 1 of 1