What Were Your Grades Like In High School/College? Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

CC33
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

HomeportalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What Were Your Grades Like In High School/College?

Go down 
+3
Supernova
LindseyT15
Marc™
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Marc™
…is a Chamber DEITY.
…is a Chamber DEITY.
Marc™

Male
Rep : 212

What Were Your Grades Like In High School/College? Empty
PostSubject: What Were Your Grades Like In High School/College?   What Were Your Grades Like In High School/College? EmptyWed Sep 15, 2010 12:24 am

My GPA is HS was a 2.6 - 3.3
In college (the first time) it dipped to a 1.3 (I really didn't wanna be there....my parents made me go.) Since returning, I was dismayed to learn that my previous college GPA from like 12 years ago is still factored into what I do now, so my 1997-1999 fuck ups are lessening my shine, despite the fact that I'm A and Bing it now.
Back to top Go down
LindseyT15
…is a Newbie.
…is a Newbie.

Female
Rep : 0

PostSubject: Re: What Were Your Grades Like In High School/College?   What Were Your Grades Like In High School/College? EmptyWed Sep 15, 2010 12:41 am

Mine kind of varied. Freshman year was a really bad year so I didn't have the best grades in some of those classes. After that though my grades were usually pretty good, usually I had a lot of A's and B's and a few C's. I made the honor roll a few times.
Back to top Go down
Supernova
The Book Chamber
The Book Chamber
Supernova

Female
Rep : 182

PostSubject: Re: What Were Your Grades Like In High School/College?   What Were Your Grades Like In High School/College? EmptyWed Sep 15, 2010 12:52 am

My mind doesn't go that far back anymore. I remember in 12th grade history I got a low B in world history, 10th grade I think I got A's in biology, Algebra and Geometry I always got 100s on, then in college...it's all over the map, I flunked one class, managed to pass the rest, usually with high marks.
Back to top Go down
Chris
Chamber Admin.
Chamber Admin.
Chris

Male
Rep : 330

PostSubject: Re: What Were Your Grades Like In High School/College?   What Were Your Grades Like In High School/College? EmptyWed Sep 15, 2010 3:19 am

I had a 4.0 for most of my high school semesters. At OSU, it wavered; I was regularly dean's listed, but I don't think I ever scored a perfect 4.0 GPA. In fact, I know I didn't. It tended to alternate from 3.3, 3.5, 3.75, 3.8, but never a 4.0.
Back to top Go down
http://www.conversationchamber.com/
TSJFan4Ever
…is a Chamber Royal.
…is a Chamber Royal.
TSJFan4Ever

Female
Rep : 78

PostSubject: Re: What Were Your Grades Like In High School/College?   What Were Your Grades Like In High School/College? EmptyWed Sep 15, 2010 3:49 am

3.5 on average - A's and B's mostly, with the odd C+. got a C- my first term in Biology and wised up and moved away from my two best friends. They stayed at C-'s and were a bit upset that I moved, but I went up to a C+ next term and then b+, which averaged out to a B in the end 'cause it was based on your percentages over all.
Back to top Go down
Nystyle709
...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.
...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.
Nystyle709

Female
Rep : 339

PostSubject: Re: What Were Your Grades Like In High School/College?   What Were Your Grades Like In High School/College? EmptyWed Sep 15, 2010 11:19 am

LOL. In high school, I graduated with a 3.3. Could've done a lot better but I didn't give shit. In college, you don't even wanna know. I had a hard time trying to go back to school this time around because my GPA from my previous efforts were kinda low. Freshman year, I had a 98 average in my English class....failed the class because I didn't go to class and that was basically case with all of my other classes as well. Right now, my GPA is a 3.5. Now that I take my schoolwork seriously (and my class load is something I can manage)and I actually study now, my grades have drastically improved.
Back to top Go down
MandyPerfumeGirl
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
MandyPerfumeGirl

Female
Rep : 26

PostSubject: Re: What Were Your Grades Like In High School/College?   What Were Your Grades Like In High School/College? EmptyWed Sep 15, 2010 4:16 pm

I actually didn't do too bad. Except for my last few months in high school (when I was really getting lazy), my GPA was 3.6 or 3.7.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What Were Your Grades Like In High School/College?   What Were Your Grades Like In High School/College? Empty

Back to top Go down

What Were Your Grades Like In High School/College?
Page 1 of 1