Bora 2.0 (the thrill is gone) Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

CC33
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

HomeportalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Bora 2.0 (the thrill is gone)

Go down 
+2
aublack40
Chris
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Chris
Chamber Admin.
Chamber Admin.
Chris

Male
Rep : 330

Bora 2.0 (the thrill is gone) Empty
PostSubject: Bora 2.0 (the thrill is gone)   Bora 2.0 (the thrill is gone) EmptyWed Sep 15, 2010 3:07 pm

This is what happens when a soap couple gets remarried a decade after splitting up. The fervor of 1995 didn't repeat itself.
Back to top Go down
http://www.conversationchamber.com/
aublack40
…is Significant.
…is Significant.
aublack40

Female
Rep : 7

PostSubject: Re: Bora 2.0 (the thrill is gone)   Bora 2.0 (the thrill is gone) EmptyWed Sep 15, 2010 7:27 pm

both are nearing 60 what are they supposed to do with them?
Back to top Go down
Forgiveness Man
…is a Chamber Royal.
…is a Chamber Royal.
Forgiveness Man

Male
Rep : 153

PostSubject: Re: Bora 2.0 (the thrill is gone)   Bora 2.0 (the thrill is gone) EmptyWed Sep 15, 2010 8:15 pm

The problem is RC I think. He can't write for happy couples. He only knows relationship angst.
Back to top Go down
gmruss4
…is Authorized.
…is Authorized.
gmruss4

Female
Rep : 8

PostSubject: Re: Bora 2.0 (the thrill is gone)   Bora 2.0 (the thrill is gone) EmptyWed Sep 15, 2010 8:27 pm

They have been gone for me. I can't stand Nora and beginning to feel the same about Bo.
Back to top Go down
TSJFan4Ever
…is a Chamber Royal.
…is a Chamber Royal.
TSJFan4Ever

Female
Rep : 78

PostSubject: Re: Bora 2.0 (the thrill is gone)   Bora 2.0 (the thrill is gone) EmptyWed Sep 15, 2010 10:12 pm

My big issue with them is how hypocritical Nora is and how she continually gets away with abusing her position. She needs to be disbarred and charged with the crimes she's committed while in office. She's ruined Bo for me. I liked Nora prior to the coma and really wanted her to wake up, but in the last few years, she's become so hypocritical that I don't like her anymore. How she favoured Cole and went after Schuyler and Markko - that was disgusting. There are so many times she should have been disbarred and charged. Until I see some remorse or karma, I won't ever feel anything other than disgust for her.
Back to top Go down
JeanMerc82
…is an Up 'N Comer.
…is an Up 'N Comer.
JeanMerc82

Female
Rep : 4

PostSubject: Re: Bora 2.0 (the thrill is gone)   Bora 2.0 (the thrill is gone) EmptyWed Sep 15, 2010 11:04 pm

co-signs clapping
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bora 2.0 (the thrill is gone)   Bora 2.0 (the thrill is gone) Empty

Back to top Go down

Bora 2.0 (the thrill is gone)
Page 1 of 1