CC33

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

4 posters

john & natalie: at least she has blair

aublack40
    aublack40
    …is Significant.
    …is Significant.

Female
    Rep : 7

john & natalie: at least she has blair Empty john & natalie: at least she has blair

Post by aublack40 Fri Sep 17, 2010 11:37 pm

AT least she has Blair! are you freaking kidding me? the words coming out of john and natalie's mouth never ceases to amaze me. these two liars are pathetic john actively help keep sam from todd and i hope he feels as much pain as possible if brody turns out to be the father and i hope natalie loses everything from her lies.
    TSJFan4Ever
    TSJFan4Ever
    …is a Chamber Royal.
    …is a Chamber Royal.

Female
    Rep : 78

john & natalie: at least she has blair Empty Re: john & natalie: at least she has blair

Post by TSJFan4Ever Sat Sep 18, 2010 1:50 pm

That's why I want this baby to be Brody's! I don't like Brody anymore, but John disgusts me and until he pays for his crimes, the only way i want him to have a child is if he gets karma and that child is stolen and sold on the black market and he's handed a forged death certificate and left to mourn a child who isn't dead, with everyone telling him it's better that way as he doesn't deserve a kid.

The Blaire propping, as with the John propping, is so over the top that all I can think about is how lousy both characters really are, or TPTB wouldn't have to keep trying to telling us they were so great.
    JeanMerc82
    JeanMerc82
    …is an Up 'N Comer.
    …is an Up 'N Comer.

Female
    Rep : 4

john & natalie: at least she has blair Empty Re: john & natalie: at least she has blair

Post by JeanMerc82 Sun Sep 19, 2010 9:47 pm

:frustrated: :x Blair and John are wasting airtime whenever their on. Blair Cramer is an old whore and John Mcbain is Sleep Inducing well that is all i'm saying!
    TSJFan4Ever
    TSJFan4Ever
    …is a Chamber Royal.
    …is a Chamber Royal.

Female
    Rep : 78

Post by TSJFan4Ever Sun Sep 19, 2010 10:29 pm

Yup! So true! John has to be one of the most boring characters to ever grace the soaps and Blaire? Maybe she was great once, but she's far from it now.
    gmruss4
    gmruss4
    …is Authorized.
    …is Authorized.

Female
    Rep : 8

Post by gmruss4 Mon Sep 20, 2010 8:38 pm

I guess you must have seen me rolling my eyes when that came out of their mouths.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Sep 21, 2024 7:50 pm