john & natalie: at least she has blair Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

CC33
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

HomeportalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

john & natalie: at least she has blair

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
aublack40
…is Significant.
…is Significant.
aublack40

Female
Rep : 7

john & natalie: at least she has blair Empty
PostSubject: john & natalie: at least she has blair   john & natalie: at least she has blair EmptyFri Sep 17, 2010 11:37 pm

AT least she has Blair! are you freaking kidding me? the words coming out of john and natalie's mouth never ceases to amaze me. these two liars are pathetic john actively help keep sam from todd and i hope he feels as much pain as possible if brody turns out to be the father and i hope natalie loses everything from her lies.
Back to top Go down
TSJFan4Ever
…is a Chamber Royal.
…is a Chamber Royal.
TSJFan4Ever

Female
Rep : 78

PostSubject: Re: john & natalie: at least she has blair   john & natalie: at least she has blair EmptySat Sep 18, 2010 1:50 pm

That's why I want this baby to be Brody's! I don't like Brody anymore, but John disgusts me and until he pays for his crimes, the only way i want him to have a child is if he gets karma and that child is stolen and sold on the black market and he's handed a forged death certificate and left to mourn a child who isn't dead, with everyone telling him it's better that way as he doesn't deserve a kid.

The Blaire propping, as with the John propping, is so over the top that all I can think about is how lousy both characters really are, or TPTB wouldn't have to keep trying to telling us they were so great.
Back to top Go down
JeanMerc82
…is an Up 'N Comer.
…is an Up 'N Comer.
JeanMerc82

Female
Rep : 4

PostSubject: Re: john & natalie: at least she has blair   john & natalie: at least she has blair EmptySun Sep 19, 2010 9:47 pm

:frustrated: :x Blair and John are wasting airtime whenever their on. Blair Cramer is an old whore and John Mcbain is Sleep Inducing well that is all i'm saying!
Back to top Go down
TSJFan4Ever
…is a Chamber Royal.
…is a Chamber Royal.
TSJFan4Ever

Female
Rep : 78

PostSubject: Re: john & natalie: at least she has blair   john & natalie: at least she has blair EmptySun Sep 19, 2010 10:29 pm

Yup! So true! John has to be one of the most boring characters to ever grace the soaps and Blaire? Maybe she was great once, but she's far from it now.
Back to top Go down
gmruss4
…is Authorized.
…is Authorized.
gmruss4

Female
Rep : 8

PostSubject: Re: john & natalie: at least she has blair   john & natalie: at least she has blair EmptyMon Sep 20, 2010 8:38 pm

I guess you must have seen me rolling my eyes when that came out of their mouths.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: john & natalie: at least she has blair   john & natalie: at least she has blair Empty

Back to top Go down

john & natalie: at least she has blair
Page 1 of 1