How many drinks does it take to get you drunk? Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

CC33
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

HomeportalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

How many drinks does it take to get you drunk?

Go down 
+4
Alan Smithee
RobbieFTW
femme fatale
Chris
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Chris
Chamber Admin.
Chamber Admin.
Chris

Male
Rep : 330

How many drinks does it take to get you drunk? Empty
PostSubject: How many drinks does it take to get you drunk?   How many drinks does it take to get you drunk? EmptySun Sep 19, 2010 8:06 am

How many toasts before you're toasted?
Back to top Go down
http://www.conversationchamber.com/
femme fatale
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
femme fatale

Female
Rep : 46

PostSubject: Re: How many drinks does it take to get you drunk?   How many drinks does it take to get you drunk? EmptySun Sep 19, 2010 8:25 am

Depends on what I'm drinking, but approx. 3-4.
Back to top Go down
RobbieFTW
…is Being Fitted For a Crown.
…is Being Fitted For a Crown.
RobbieFTW

Male
Rep : 145

PostSubject: Re: How many drinks does it take to get you drunk?   How many drinks does it take to get you drunk? EmptySun Sep 19, 2010 10:11 am

I'm guessing maybe four, but I'm not really a drinker so I don't remember how many it took the last time I got drunk becauase that was a while ago.
Back to top Go down
Alan Smithee
...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.
Alan Smithee

Male
Rep : 381

PostSubject: Re: How many drinks does it take to get you drunk?   How many drinks does it take to get you drunk? EmptySun Sep 19, 2010 10:42 am

RobbieFTW wrote:
I'm guessing maybe four, but I'm not really a drinker so I don't remember how many it took the last time I got drunk becauase that was a while ago.

While I'll joke with NY about overindulging that's pretty much the same for me. It's been decades since I got so drunk that I did the technicolor yawn or thought, "I don't care about my shoes!". For a good long while now if I know I'm driving I won't even have one. I've known a few people who've gotten caught in the DUI web and no way I want to go through that. Doesn't mean I'm a teetotaller.
Back to top Go down
Tony Marino
…is a Global Moderator.
…is a Global Moderator.
Tony Marino

Male
Rep : 607

PostSubject: Re: How many drinks does it take to get you drunk?   How many drinks does it take to get you drunk? EmptySun Sep 19, 2010 12:41 pm

Probably 3-4. I don't drink much anymore, only socially and usually I don't get bombed.
Back to top Go down
Marc™
…is a Chamber DEITY.
…is a Chamber DEITY.
Marc™

Male
Rep : 212

PostSubject: Re: How many drinks does it take to get you drunk?   How many drinks does it take to get you drunk? EmptySun Sep 19, 2010 12:42 pm

About six. Takes more than a few to get me toasted.
Back to top Go down
Nystyle709
Nystyle709

Female
Rep : 339

PostSubject: Re: How many drinks does it take to get you drunk?   How many drinks does it take to get you drunk? EmptySun Sep 19, 2010 1:24 pm

LOL, hehehe.......

It depend on what it is and how strong it is. Let me give you the three levels of drunkenness of Nystyle:

Twisted - Usually, this would take about 4-5 drinks. If they're mixed drinks that is and they're not watered down. Two screwdrivers, a Henny and Coke, a mojito, Long Island icea tea....all if they're made correctly, then I'll start to feel it. I'm talking, laughing and I still can remember everything. I might bump into something a little bit and that would be the only way you might could tell I'd been drinking. I still act normal.

Drunk - This is about 8 or 9. I have a pretty high tolerance for alcohol so this would include a few shots. Patron is my favorite. Or Cuervo. Speech might get slurred a little bit, but you could still understand me. And I still remember everything. No blackouts, no getting sick, none of that. And I start laughing more. Mostly for no reason. I'm a happy drunk.

Sloushed - Anything after 11 or 12. I can down a whole bottle of Smirnoff or E&J by myself in one night. And usually when I'm sloushed, that's the case. I'd have to pace myself though. Don't wanna end up with alcohol poisoning. I'm FUCKED up at this point. Don't ask me nothing cause I will give you a bullshit answer. I might be staggering. And pretty much might pass out and won't remember much about the previous night, except for bits and pieces.
Back to top Go down
RedBedroom
…is a Chamber DEITY.
…is a Chamber DEITY.
RedBedroom

Female
Rep : 312

PostSubject: Re: How many drinks does it take to get you drunk?   How many drinks does it take to get you drunk? EmptyTue Sep 21, 2010 5:41 pm

About five
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How many drinks does it take to get you drunk?   How many drinks does it take to get you drunk? Empty

Back to top Go down

How many drinks does it take to get you drunk?
Page 1 of 1