CC33

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

Thanks for invitation and well-done on a fresh site!

mediagod2004
    mediagod2004
    …is a Newbie.
    …is a Newbie.

Male
    Rep : 2

Thanks for invitation and well-done on a fresh site! Empty Thanks for invitation and well-done on a fresh site!

Post by mediagod2004 Mon Sep 20, 2010 10:40 pm

Hopefully we can get some good conversations and discourse spinning and keep the lurkers, trolls and flamerz to a minimum through Administration.

I am formerly a large group leader of various IRC Undernet groups. Mostly media piracy but that always was just the excuse for those of us to get together and yack. I formed inner parties as you've done here to become a tad more exclusive as to what I consider informed sources and important or relevant people, or here opinions. So Good Luck. My channels are still running after I turned them over after my heart attack several years ago.

I am 40, look mid-20's, feel 15.

Formerly worked in marketing, pharmaceutical research and did various projects including those for the Dept. of Defense as well as many drug companies.

Have lived in Ohio most of my life but spent lives elsewhere in New Orleans (outside of it in Slidel, LA). Also have traveled a small portion to Jersey and New York on business. Otherwise, I've lived here in Ohio and southern regions where my maternal family hails from.

My father is deceased and I currently am looking after and being looked after at My Mothers! Yes! Sacrilege! Heh, but really, need to be here after the loss of her husband and to care for my deaf niece.

I hope I can add my portion of opinion and be of help when needed and will always try to conduct myself with some modicum of decency although I do like to curse if it fits the fare of the subject.

So, without further adieux (hate spelling French) ---- I am MediaGod. It has always been my nick no matter the network or space. My internet identity is also named Sean Masters. This is or isn't my real name and I will leave it at that. Many know me by this name since I was but a lad. Real names aren't worth anything unless a true emergency were to emerge.

Feel free to call me what you will. I am single but still hanging with my male partner I've had for 18 years. I am not political much about beieng gay though.

To all good luck.

Current date/time is Sat Sep 21, 2024 11:35 pm