Do You Eat @ The Supermarket? Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

CC33
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

HomeportalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Do You Eat @ The Supermarket?

Go down 
+3
RedBedroom
Nystyle709
Kral
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Kral
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
Kral

Female
Rep : 30

Do You Eat @ The Supermarket? Empty
PostSubject: Do You Eat @ The Supermarket?   Do You Eat @ The Supermarket? EmptyTue Sep 21, 2010 1:34 am

I'm not talking about free samples, but do you ever open a snack that you're planning to buy and eat it as you shop?
Back to top Go down
Nystyle709
...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.
...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.
Nystyle709

Female
Rep : 339

PostSubject: Re: Do You Eat @ The Supermarket?   Do You Eat @ The Supermarket? EmptyTue Sep 21, 2010 1:39 am

Nope. That's trifling for the most part.
Back to top Go down
RedBedroom
…is a Chamber DEITY.
…is a Chamber DEITY.
RedBedroom

Female
Rep : 312

PostSubject: Re: Do You Eat @ The Supermarket?   Do You Eat @ The Supermarket? EmptyTue Sep 21, 2010 4:15 pm

No way. I would feel strange doing that.
Back to top Go down
Marc™
…is a Chamber DEITY.
…is a Chamber DEITY.
Marc™

Male
Rep : 212

PostSubject: Re: Do You Eat @ The Supermarket?   Do You Eat @ The Supermarket? EmptyWed Sep 22, 2010 12:41 am

I'm not gonna lie, I have before. Once I grabbed a box of cookies, opened them and tore into those muthafuckas as I pushed the cart. By the time I got to the checkout lane, they were gone. I had the checker scan the box and then throw it away.
Back to top Go down
AtownPeep
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
AtownPeep

Female
Rep : 39

PostSubject: Re: Do You Eat @ The Supermarket?   Do You Eat @ The Supermarket? EmptyWed Sep 22, 2010 3:02 am

When I was a teen, I worked at Hollywood Video and there they sold "snacks" (candy bars, pop-cycles, drinks, etc.) On a semi regular basis, the customers would get in line with their movie rentals and while they waited, they would grab some candy from the rack, open it and start eating it.

This one time a guy got to the counter and callously presented me with an opened, sticky wrapper of an ice cream sandwich, while munching on the last little bit of it. Not even wanting to touch it, I try and scan the bar code which wasn't easy because of the way he ripped open the wrapper and tore part of it.

I'm sitting there thinking, "you raggedy so and so..." He should have waited until AFTER he bought it before he opened and started grubbing. Until he paid for it, technically he was stealing.
Back to top Go down
TSJFan4Ever
…is a Chamber Royal.
…is a Chamber Royal.
TSJFan4Ever

Female
Rep : 78

PostSubject: Re: Do You Eat @ The Supermarket?   Do You Eat @ The Supermarket? EmptyWed Sep 22, 2010 3:32 am

Nope - I just wait until I get home.
Back to top Go down
Chris
Chamber Admin.
Chamber Admin.
Chris

Male
Rep : 330

PostSubject: Re: Do You Eat @ The Supermarket?   Do You Eat @ The Supermarket? EmptyTue Sep 28, 2010 1:06 am

AtownPeep wrote:
When I was a teen, I worked at Hollywood Video and there they sold "snacks" (candy bars, pop-cycles, drinks, etc.) On a semi regular basis, the customers would get in line with their movie rentals and while they waited, they would grab some candy from the rack, open it and start eating it.

This one time a guy got to the counter and callously presented me with an opened, sticky wrapper of an ice cream sandwich, while munching on the last little bit of it. Not even wanting to touch it, I try and scan the bar code which wasn't easy because of the way he ripped open the wrapper and tore part of it.

I'm sitting there thinking, "you raggedy so and so..." He should have waited until AFTER he bought it before he opened and started grubbing. Until he paid for it, technically he was stealing.

Indeed, and I would have told him that. "There's no eating until the product is paid for." Membership cancelled. lol
Back to top Go down
http://www.conversationchamber.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Do You Eat @ The Supermarket?   Do You Eat @ The Supermarket? Empty

Back to top Go down

Do You Eat @ The Supermarket?
Page 1 of 1