Today's Episode Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

CC33
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

HomeportalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Today's Episode

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Tony Marino
…is a Global Moderator.
…is a Global Moderator.
Tony Marino

Male
Rep : 607

Today's Episode Empty
PostSubject: Today's Episode   Today's Episode EmptyWed Sep 22, 2010 4:19 pm

So Hannah goes free, hmmm I don't know how I feel about that but I kind of felt sorry for her. Years ago Nora would have been a lioness and jumped all over her but I guess she had mellowed with age.

I have to wonder how did Matthew finish up all that copy work fast enough to catch Rex in the act of stealing files from Clint. He must have had at least 9 boxes and what was the time span about 15 minutes from when he left till he returned and caught Rex?

Do I smell a Gigi/Christian pairing? Why not, he has been with practically every female in Llanview so why not Gigi. I thought she was leaving the show. What happened to Shane????

Is there going to be competition between Clint and Bo for Inez's affections? Bo should stay out of it, after all he is a happily???? married man to the woman of his dreams.............NORA!!!! Inez is a hot mama!!
Back to top Go down
aublack40
…is Significant.
…is Significant.
aublack40

Female
Rep : 7

Today's Episode Empty
PostSubject: Re: Today's Episode   Today's Episode EmptyWed Sep 22, 2010 9:44 pm

ididn't watch today but was told it sucked except for james and starr,will watch that part later.
Back to top Go down
JeanMerc82
…is an Up 'N Comer.
…is an Up 'N Comer.
JeanMerc82

Female
Rep : 4

Today's Episode Empty
PostSubject: Re: Today's Episode   Today's Episode EmptyWed Sep 22, 2010 11:15 pm

Starr and James were good but the rest were sooo boring.
Back to top Go down
gmruss4
…is Authorized.
…is Authorized.
gmruss4

Female
Rep : 8

Today's Episode Empty
PostSubject: Re: Today's Episode   Today's Episode EmptyThu Sep 23, 2010 6:00 pm

I don't much care about her one way or the other as long as she is not hurting Starr and other people. Maybe with her staying with Marty, she and Cole will can get together.
Back to top Go down
TSJFan4Ever
…is a Chamber Royal.
…is a Chamber Royal.
TSJFan4Ever

Female
Rep : 78

Today's Episode Empty
PostSubject: Re: Today's Episode   Today's Episode EmptyThu Sep 23, 2010 8:41 pm

StarrJam were okay yesterday but other than that, the show really sucked. Today was pretty brutal, too! Doria has got to be one of the most disgusting, repulsive characters on the show. I LOVE Clint for doing what he did to David and giving Dorian a taste of what she so gleefully dishes out. It was disgusting listening to her gush to Langston about how right she was and how she should have done more. No wonder Dorian is miserable and alone and why the only guy who wants her is one young enough to be her son, who's in it for the money. Vomit

Crigi? UGH! Just write Gig off already! Why ruin another character to pimp Gigi? She's right up there with Dorian in terms of annoying, pathetic, whiny characters.

Brody was disgusting, as well. I SOOO hope that jess' baby is Ford's, with the way Brody is acting. I want Nat's baby to be Brody's and for John to treat Brody exactly how he's treating Ford. Brody's become all thug with no brains. John must be thrilled with how his minion has turned into a mini-John.

I finally shut this crappy eppy off after 20 minutes of almost pure torture.
Back to top Go down
JeanMerc82
…is an Up 'N Comer.
…is an Up 'N Comer.
JeanMerc82

Female
Rep : 4

Today's Episode Empty
PostSubject: Re: Today's Episode   Today's Episode EmptyThu Sep 23, 2010 10:26 pm

Todd,Tea,Dani,Starr,James and Jack are the only characters that i watch, the rest are so boring that they make me Sleep Inducing
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Today's Episode Empty
PostSubject: Re: Today's Episode   Today's Episode Empty

Back to top Go down

Today's Episode
Page 1 of 1