Ashton cheating on Demi Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

CC33
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

HomeportalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Ashton cheating on Demi

Go down 
+5
Marc™
Wadsworth
Nystyle709
Jason B.
femme fatale
9 posters
AuthorMessage
femme fatale
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
femme fatale

Female
Rep : 46

Ashton cheating on Demi Empty
PostSubject: Ashton cheating on Demi   Ashton cheating on Demi EmptyWed Sep 22, 2010 5:40 pm

Apparently he's been sending sex texts to his mistress.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2010/09/22/ashton-kutcher-cheating-o_n_734543.html

I don't wanna say "I told you so," but I knew their marriage was a mistake from the beginning. It's fine for a 40 something woman to date a 20 something man, but you don't marry him.
Back to top Go down
Jason B.
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
Jason B.

Male
Rep : 70

PostSubject: Re: Ashton cheating on Demi   Ashton cheating on Demi EmptyWed Sep 22, 2010 5:59 pm

First Tiger Woods, then Jesse James, now Ashton Kutcher. "The Cheating Husbands of Hollywood" would make a great lead in to REAL HOUSEWIVES OF.
Back to top Go down
Nystyle709
...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.
...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.
Nystyle709

Female
Rep : 339

PostSubject: Re: Ashton cheating on Demi   Ashton cheating on Demi EmptyWed Sep 22, 2010 6:33 pm

Typical. How long have they been married and now this is just popping up? Damn, I guess Ashton felt he held out as long as he could, lol.
Back to top Go down
Wadsworth
…is Significant.
…is Significant.
Wadsworth

Male
Rep : 16

PostSubject: Re: Ashton cheating on Demi   Ashton cheating on Demi EmptyWed Sep 22, 2010 6:55 pm

He probably checked his bank account and saw that he finally has as much money as his wife. Now he can cut up.
Back to top Go down
Marc™
…is a Chamber DEITY.
…is a Chamber DEITY.
Marc™

Male
Rep : 212

PostSubject: Re: Ashton cheating on Demi   Ashton cheating on Demi EmptyWed Sep 22, 2010 9:36 pm

femme fatale wrote:
Apparently he's been sending sex texts to his mistress.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2010/09/22/ashton-kutcher-cheating-o_n_734543.html

I don't wanna say "I told you so," but I knew their marriage was a mistake from the beginning. It's fine for a 40 something woman to date a 20 something man, but you don't marry him.

Agreed. It was bound to happen sooner or later. The age difference between them is just a little extreme. It would be different if he were 40+, but she's 47 and he's 32....and they've been married for 5 yrs (so he was 27 when they tied the knot.) Come on now.... who couldn't see this coming from three blocks away?

I'm sure both have a prenup protecting their own assets, so it should be a clean split.
Back to top Go down
RedBedroom
…is a Chamber DEITY.
…is a Chamber DEITY.
RedBedroom

Female
Rep : 312

PostSubject: Re: Ashton cheating on Demi   Ashton cheating on Demi EmptyWed Sep 22, 2010 10:05 pm

I don't know if I am being a pessimist or optimist when I say that maybe this is all for publicity. It is not as if either have been a hot topic lately, or am I missing something?
Back to top Go down
GrayWolf
…is Authorized.
…is Authorized.
GrayWolf

Male
Rep : 36

PostSubject: Re: Ashton cheating on Demi   Ashton cheating on Demi EmptyWed Sep 22, 2010 10:09 pm

Philandering husbands are the "in" thing in Hollywood right now so it wouldn't surprise me.
Back to top Go down
Tony Marino
…is a Global Moderator.
…is a Global Moderator.
Tony Marino

Male
Rep : 607

PostSubject: Re: Ashton cheating on Demi   Ashton cheating on Demi EmptyThu Sep 23, 2010 11:02 am

I am very surprised, he seemed to really care about Demi and her children and it looked like they had a pretty decent relationship.
Back to top Go down
jade80
…is a Newbie.
…is a Newbie.

Female
Rep : 7

PostSubject: Re: Ashton cheating on Demi   Ashton cheating on Demi EmptyFri Sep 24, 2010 3:33 am

Is this just a rumor.....or something the magazines publish for making more money?

confused
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ashton cheating on Demi   Ashton cheating on Demi Empty

Back to top Go down

Ashton cheating on Demi
Page 1 of 1