CC33

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

5 posters

I realized today that RC has left me HATING most of the citizens of OLTL!

TSJFan4Ever
    TSJFan4Ever
    …is a Chamber Royal.
    …is a Chamber Royal.

Female
    Rep : 78

I realized today that RC has left me HATING most of the citizens of OLTL! Empty I realized today that RC has left me HATING most of the citizens of OLTL!

Post by TSJFan4Ever Thu Sep 23, 2010 9:46 pm

Prior to RC taking over, there were a handful of characters I truly hated - Dorian, Blaire, John and Rex. Now, it's gotten to the point where I hate those four even more than I did prior to RC taking over but there are a whole lot of characters that have been added to the list. Cole was annoying prior to RC but now he's one of the characters I hate most. Same for Gigi, Nora, Marty and Langston. I can't stand Bo anymore and now Matthew is being ruined. I've also come to hate Cristian and Brody and have no interest in Bo, Natalie, David.

If not for the Ford brothers, Todd and his kids would be the only characters I had any vested interest in anymore. Charlie and Viki are so rarely seen that I don't really count them anymore.

What a sad state of affairs RC has created.
    JeanMerc82
    JeanMerc82
    …is an Up 'N Comer.
    …is an Up 'N Comer.

Female
    Rep : 4

I realized today that RC has left me HATING most of the citizens of OLTL! Empty Re: I realized today that RC has left me HATING most of the citizens of OLTL!

Post by JeanMerc82 Thu Sep 23, 2010 10:14 pm

co-signs
    aublack40
    aublack40
    …is Significant.
    …is Significant.

Female
    Rep : 7

I realized today that RC has left me HATING most of the citizens of OLTL! Empty Re: I realized today that RC has left me HATING most of the citizens of OLTL!

Post by aublack40 Fri Sep 24, 2010 3:05 am

you are speaking to the choir and i say amen. he is subtle as a sledgehammer. a friend pointed out that he recycles plots every few month with a slight twist or different characters.
    JeanMerc82
    JeanMerc82
    …is an Up 'N Comer.
    …is an Up 'N Comer.

Female

Post by JeanMerc82 Fri Sep 24, 2010 11:43 pm

clapping
    TSJFan4Ever
    TSJFan4Ever
    …is a Chamber Royal.
    …is a Chamber Royal.

Female

Post by TSJFan4Ever Sat Sep 25, 2010 3:56 am

Well I hope he recycles some plots that will free us of Gigi and Marty. Maybe he can send Marty over the cliff in another van and maybe Gigi can take a plunge through a sky light or Mitch can come back and get rid of her for us, though Mitch only likes to do evil and getting rid of Gigi would be a service to us all.
    JeanMerc82
    JeanMerc82
    …is an Up 'N Comer.
    …is an Up 'N Comer.

Female

Post by JeanMerc82 Sat Sep 25, 2010 3:08 pm

Plain and simple: RC IS FULL OF S*** !
    Forgiveness Man
    Forgiveness Man
    …is a Chamber Royal.
    …is a Chamber Royal.

Male
    Rep : 153

Post by Forgiveness Man Sat Sep 25, 2010 4:09 pm

I have to wonder if RC is still even writing this show. He was really good when he came on and now the show is a shadow of it's self during RC's initial few months.
    gmruss4
    gmruss4
    …is Authorized.
    …is Authorized.

Female
    Rep : 8

Post by gmruss4 Mon Sep 27, 2010 8:43 pm

Sounds about right to me.
    JeanMerc82
    JeanMerc82
    …is an Up 'N Comer.
    …is an Up 'N Comer.

Female

Post by JeanMerc82 Tue Sep 28, 2010 9:39 pm

RC was a lawyer who now is a writer for a soap opera :rme: how is this possible?
    TSJFan4Ever
    TSJFan4Ever
    …is a Chamber Royal.
    …is a Chamber Royal.

Female

Post by TSJFan4Ever Wed Sep 29, 2010 10:17 pm

RC is a lawyer? What crack jacks box did he get his degree out of? That man knows NOTHING about law. He seems to thrive on having his characters break the law.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Sep 22, 2024 3:40 am