CC33

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

5 posters

When You Have the Day Off, But Have to Go Back Tomorrow.....

Marc™
    Marc™
    …is a Chamber DEITY.
    …is a Chamber DEITY.

Male
    Rep : 212

When You Have the Day Off, But Have to Go Back Tomorrow..... Empty When You Have the Day Off, But Have to Go Back Tomorrow.....

Post by Marc™ Mon Sep 27, 2010 11:39 pm

One of the worse feelings in the world. That cloud just hangs over you all day.
    RedBedroom
    RedBedroom
    …is a Chamber DEITY.
    …is a Chamber DEITY.

Female
    Rep : 312

When You Have the Day Off, But Have to Go Back Tomorrow..... Empty Re: When You Have the Day Off, But Have to Go Back Tomorrow.....

Post by RedBedroom Mon Sep 27, 2010 11:54 pm

I feel the same when the rare occasion affords me a week day off.
    RiteDiva
    RiteDiva
    …is an Up 'N Comer.
    …is an Up 'N Comer.

Female
    Rep : 8

When You Have the Day Off, But Have to Go Back Tomorrow..... Empty Re: When You Have the Day Off, But Have to Go Back Tomorrow.....

Post by RiteDiva Tue Sep 28, 2010 12:06 am

Marc wrote:One of the worse feelings in the world. That cloud just hangs over you all day.

One of the reasons why I hate Sunday's. Around 7pm, that cloud begins to rain. By 10pm, it's thundering as you're getting your work clothes together for the week.
    Chris
    Chris
    Chamber Admin.
    Chamber Admin.

Male
    Rep : 330

Post by Chris Tue Sep 28, 2010 3:06 am

I tend to have the weekends off, and go back on Monday morning. For me, that ominous cloud starts to form late Saturday night. Like Rite said, Sunday is just the worse. The best part about having the next few days off is when you leave work Friday afternoon. It's downhill the day after.
    Nystyle709
    Nystyle709
    ...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.
    ...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.

Female
    Rep : 339

Post by Nystyle709 Tue Sep 28, 2010 6:03 pm

It's especially sucky when you have errands to do on your day off. So it feels like you're working anyway when you have so much running around to do.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 30, 2024 7:55 am