CC33

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

2 posters

Airline...anybody watch this?

RedBedroom
    RedBedroom
    …is a Chamber DEITY.
    …is a Chamber DEITY.

Female
    Rep : 312

Airline...anybody watch this? Empty Airline...anybody watch this?

Post by RedBedroom Tue Sep 28, 2010 11:23 am

Airline was on A&E, but now Lifetime is airing it in the mornings. It has to do with customers in airports.

I love this show. It is so interesting to see all the things that happen at airports. Plus, it is one of the few reality shows that seems like very little is faked.
    MandyPerfumeGirl
    MandyPerfumeGirl
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Female
    Rep : 26

Airline...anybody watch this? Empty Re: Airline...anybody watch this?

Post by MandyPerfumeGirl Tue Oct 19, 2010 12:50 am

I think this is a great show! I've just been getting into it the last few weeks and it's actually very entertaining. I love the customers who say they're going to sue, the customers who drink right before a flight and, of course, the customers who leave their meds in their luggage that they somehow can't get to, lol.

The last time I took a flight was probably 11 or so years ago and I don't remember it being that complicated!
    RedBedroom
    RedBedroom
    …is a Chamber DEITY.
    …is a Chamber DEITY.

Female
    Rep : 312

Post by RedBedroom Tue Oct 19, 2010 12:15 pm

It is a pretty good show, isn't it? Yeah, the people who threaten to sue are pretty funny.

Sometimes, though, with oversold flights, customers get the shaft. I feel so bad for those people. But then, it is also entertaining because all of a sudden, they have some dire need that they have to get home, like a dying parent.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 5:54 am