One Life to Live Gets a Jolt of Life With New Producer Deal Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

CC33
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

HomeportalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

One Life to Live Gets a Jolt of Life With New Producer Deal

Go down 
+3
Tony Marino
Forgiveness Man
ForeverJash
7 posters
AuthorMessage
ForeverJash
…is an Up 'N Comer.
…is an Up 'N Comer.
ForeverJash

Rep : 9

One Life to Live Gets a Jolt of Life With New Producer Deal Empty
PostSubject: One Life to Live Gets a Jolt of Life With New Producer Deal   One Life to Live Gets a Jolt of Life With New Producer Deal EmptyWed Sep 29, 2010 4:56 pm

One Life to Live Gets a Jolt of Life With New Producer Deal Tv-guide-news
Sep 29, 2010 12:46 PM ET
by Michael Logan

One Life to Live Gets a Jolt of Life With New Producer Deal 100929mag-one-life-to-live1Lenny Platt, Nic Robuck, David Gregory

Maybe this will help put those pesky cancellation rumors to rest. TV Guide Magazine has exclusively learned from ABC that the network recently struck new deals with One Life to Live executive producer Frank Valentini and head writer Ron Carlivati. Valentini, who yesterday celebrated his 25th anniversary with OLTL,has signed a two-year contract to remain with the show. Carlivati'scontract is for three years. Unlike CBS and NBC, ABC actually owns itsdaytime dramas, so the concept of a show pick-up doesn't really applyhere. Thus, this news is as close as it comes to ABC acknowledging itscommitment to keep the show on the air. Next week, I'll bring you thefirst post-deal interview with Valentini and Carlivati, in which theydiscuss their new lease on Life and where they plan to take the show in the future. In the meantime, can we all just relax a little bit?
Back to top Go down
Forgiveness Man
…is a Chamber Royal.
…is a Chamber Royal.
Forgiveness Man

Male
Rep : 153

PostSubject: Re: One Life to Live Gets a Jolt of Life With New Producer Deal   One Life to Live Gets a Jolt of Life With New Producer Deal EmptyWed Sep 29, 2010 5:06 pm

They are keeping RC? Yeah, they want the show to tank. Razz
Back to top Go down
Tony Marino
…is a Global Moderator.
…is a Global Moderator.
Tony Marino

Male
Rep : 607

PostSubject: Re: One Life to Live Gets a Jolt of Life With New Producer Deal   One Life to Live Gets a Jolt of Life With New Producer Deal EmptyWed Sep 29, 2010 5:16 pm

Great news, I don't care that RC and FV are still with the show, I am happy my show will be around a lot longer!!
Back to top Go down
allison13
…is an Up 'N Comer.
…is an Up 'N Comer.

Female
Rep : 4

PostSubject: Re: One Life to Live Gets a Jolt of Life With New Producer Deal   One Life to Live Gets a Jolt of Life With New Producer Deal EmptyWed Sep 29, 2010 5:32 pm

Now if they would only start writing decent sls for all the characters,regardless of age,and ease off on the eye candy.
Back to top Go down
JeanMerc82
…is an Up 'N Comer.
…is an Up 'N Comer.
JeanMerc82

Female

PostSubject: Re: One Life to Live Gets a Jolt of Life With New Producer Deal   One Life to Live Gets a Jolt of Life With New Producer Deal EmptyWed Sep 29, 2010 5:54 pm

Maybe they can have Blair out of the TnT storylines!
Back to top Go down
TSJFan4Ever
…is a Chamber Royal.
…is a Chamber Royal.
TSJFan4Ever

Female
Rep : 78

PostSubject: Re: One Life to Live Gets a Jolt of Life With New Producer Deal   One Life to Live Gets a Jolt of Life With New Producer Deal EmptyWed Sep 29, 2010 10:51 pm

Blaire has no life outside of TnT and in particular, Todd. That's why they keep thrusting her into all of his storylines. I think if I knew Trevor's future with the show, I'd feel a little bit more excited but I'm really not enjoying OLTL lately and am not looking forward to how TPTB will continue trying to trash Todd.
Back to top Go down
Tony Marino
…is a Global Moderator.
…is a Global Moderator.
Tony Marino

Male
Rep : 607

PostSubject: Re: One Life to Live Gets a Jolt of Life With New Producer Deal   One Life to Live Gets a Jolt of Life With New Producer Deal EmptyThu Sep 30, 2010 9:14 am

At least they got away from most of the teeny bopper storylines.
Back to top Go down
JeanMerc82
…is an Up 'N Comer.
…is an Up 'N Comer.
JeanMerc82

Female

PostSubject: Re: One Life to Live Gets a Jolt of Life With New Producer Deal   One Life to Live Gets a Jolt of Life With New Producer Deal EmptyThu Sep 30, 2010 3:26 pm

I just hope that the writing for the show and the characters gets better!
Back to top Go down
gmruss4
…is Authorized.
…is Authorized.
gmruss4

Female
Rep : 8

PostSubject: Re: One Life to Live Gets a Jolt of Life With New Producer Deal   One Life to Live Gets a Jolt of Life With New Producer Deal EmptyThu Sep 30, 2010 11:30 pm

Maybe they will get a clue eventually. At least I hope they do.
Back to top Go down
TSJFan4Ever
…is a Chamber Royal.
…is a Chamber Royal.
TSJFan4Ever

Female
Rep : 78

PostSubject: Re: One Life to Live Gets a Jolt of Life With New Producer Deal   One Life to Live Gets a Jolt of Life With New Producer Deal EmptyFri Oct 01, 2010 11:51 am

Yeah - moving away from the teenie boppers was a huge improvement! If I wanted a teen show, I'd watch 90210 or something like that. Now if they could just move totally away from Gex and John/Natalie (Jartilie seems so much more fitting - harsh and awkward, just the way they are).
Back to top Go down
JeanMerc82
…is an Up 'N Comer.
…is an Up 'N Comer.
JeanMerc82

Female

PostSubject: Re: One Life to Live Gets a Jolt of Life With New Producer Deal   One Life to Live Gets a Jolt of Life With New Producer Deal EmptyFri Oct 01, 2010 5:42 pm

I just hope that this time they won't screw it up. What the hell who am i kidding there is still Brian Frons eye roll
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: One Life to Live Gets a Jolt of Life With New Producer Deal   One Life to Live Gets a Jolt of Life With New Producer Deal Empty

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1