CC33

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

4 posters

ANY X FILE LOVERS IN THE HOUSE.......THE TRUTH IS OUT THERE

binky04
    binky04
    …is a Newbie.
    …is a Newbie.

Female
    Rep : 3

ANY X FILE LOVERS IN THE HOUSE.......THE TRUTH IS OUT THERE Empty ANY X FILE LOVERS IN THE HOUSE.......THE TRUTH IS OUT THERE

Post by binky04 Mon Feb 22, 2010 10:10 pm

I loved the X-Files from Skinner to Cancer Man, however the last movie was HORRIBLE as my daughter stated maybe because they got away from the Aliens if a 3rd movie is to be made we must bring back the regulars and pick it up from where Scully & Mulder escape the mother ship what do you think
    Nhaiyel
    Nhaiyel
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Female
    Rep : 123

ANY X FILE LOVERS IN THE HOUSE.......THE TRUTH IS OUT THERE Empty Re: ANY X FILE LOVERS IN THE HOUSE.......THE TRUTH IS OUT THERE

Post by Nhaiyel Thu Feb 25, 2010 3:05 am

Watched the show religiously, but never bothered with the films. In general, I don't like it when television is adapted to film.
    Alan Smithee
    Alan Smithee
    ...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.
    ...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.

Male
    Rep : 381

ANY X FILE LOVERS IN THE HOUSE.......THE TRUTH IS OUT THERE Empty Re: ANY X FILE LOVERS IN THE HOUSE.......THE TRUTH IS OUT THERE

Post by Alan Smithee Sun May 22, 2011 8:48 pm

My wife and I watched every week up until David Duchovny went AWOL. We made it back for the finale. We saw both movies but didn't care for the most recent either.

I think my favorite episode was with Peter Boyle (a non-mythology episode). He plays a life insurance salesman who does have one psychic ability. He can foretell people's deaths so M&S use him to help track a serial killer of other psychics. There's a scene where they're driving to a crime scene and Boyle says to Mulder, "You know, there are worse ways to go, but I can't think of a more undignified way than autoerotic asphyxiation." Mulder asks, "Why are you telling me that?" and Boyle answers, "Never mind. Forget I mentioned it."

We also liked The Lone Gunmen. We also watched their short lived series. Kind of sad when they made the ultimate sacrifice but they went out as heroes.
    TSJFan4Ever
    TSJFan4Ever
    …is a Chamber Royal.
    …is a Chamber Royal.

Female
    Rep : 78

Post by TSJFan4Ever Mon May 23, 2011 3:28 am

Watched it on and off but wasn't really a big fan .

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Sep 21, 2024 11:37 pm