CC33

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

3 posters

The Social Network

stonestatic
    stonestatic
    …is an Up 'N Comer.
    …is an Up 'N Comer.

Male
    Rep : 24

The Social Network Empty The Social Network

Post by stonestatic Sun Oct 03, 2010 11:14 pm

Before I go into specifics, this movie is the best movie currently out in theaters at this date. At least in my opinion. I forgot the last names but the actors that played as Mark and Eduardo portrayed the characters perfectly...ignore other people's reviews (Metacritic, Rotten Tomatoes, etc.) Also, this is the only thing about the movie I am going to reveal. The movie is shown from two perspectives, 2 questionings because he's getting sued by two people or groups of people. The other is when the controversy is actually happening as it's being explained by Mark and Eduardo. The movie is definitely a 9 out of 10. In some movies, such as Dinner for Schmucks they will pause for about 2-3 seconds to let the audience giggle. T.S.N doesn't. They hide the comedy in a "quick-and-slow" paced motion picture, which kind of intensifies the comedy a little bit. This movie has much more drama than comedy so the intensified comedy is kind of a necessity. But anyway as I said earlier this is a 9 out of 10...ish movie.
    GrayWolf
    GrayWolf
    …is Authorized.
    …is Authorized.

Male
    Rep : 36

The Social Network Empty Re: The Social Network

Post by GrayWolf Sun Oct 03, 2010 11:22 pm

The reviews are out the roof. It has something like a 97 Metacritic. That's insane. Honestly it looks really good, but I can't possibly fathom how it will live up to that score. I might see tomorrow though and find out for myself.
    Marc™
    Marc™
    …is a Chamber DEITY.
    …is a Chamber DEITY.

Male
    Rep : 212

Post by Marc™ Mon Oct 04, 2010 9:42 pm

I might bite the bullet and go see that. I was very skeptical at first, but the reviews are too good....

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 8:01 am