Grocery Shopping Regimen Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

CC33
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

HomeportalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Grocery Shopping Regimen

Go down 
+5
Supernova
Impact
Nystyle709
RedBedroom
Nhaiyel
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Nhaiyel
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
Nhaiyel

Female
Rep : 123

Grocery Shopping Regimen Empty
PostSubject: Grocery Shopping Regimen   Grocery Shopping Regimen EmptyMon Oct 04, 2010 9:36 pm

How often do you go grocery shopping and how much do you spend on average?
I usually go about once every two and a half to three weeks, and spend an average of $120.
Back to top Go down
http://www.musicfanclubs.org/aaliyah/
RedBedroom
…is a Chamber DEITY.
…is a Chamber DEITY.
RedBedroom

Female
Rep : 312

PostSubject: Re: Grocery Shopping Regimen   Grocery Shopping Regimen EmptyMon Oct 04, 2010 9:38 pm

I spend about $300 a month. I go to our local market every week to catch their sales, but then go to Aldi once a month to buy the things I get there for cheap like noodles and crackers...that kinda' thing.
Back to top Go down
Nhaiyel
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
Nhaiyel

Female
Rep : 123

PostSubject: Re: Grocery Shopping Regimen   Grocery Shopping Regimen EmptyMon Oct 04, 2010 9:39 pm

I LOVE Aldi. lol
That's where I do about 60% of my grocery shopping.
Back to top Go down
http://www.musicfanclubs.org/aaliyah/
RedBedroom
…is a Chamber DEITY.
…is a Chamber DEITY.
RedBedroom

Female

PostSubject: Re: Grocery Shopping Regimen   Grocery Shopping Regimen EmptyMon Oct 04, 2010 9:46 pm

Oh, me too. I could be a millionaire tomorrow and still would go there for the basics that are just like name brand.

Years ago, I worked with a woman who did not need to work really. Her youngest started school, so she got a job. When she would be frustrated with work, she would comment that she could just shop at Aldi and they would never notice her paycheck gone. I thought that was such a stupid thing to say because why didn't she just do that anyway and put the money in the bank?
Back to top Go down
Nystyle709
...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.
Nystyle709

Female
Rep : 339

PostSubject: Re: Grocery Shopping Regimen   Grocery Shopping Regimen EmptyMon Oct 04, 2010 9:53 pm

^^^^^ Know what, I was in Chicago last year visiting one of my friends and as a thank you for letting me stay with him at his place, I told him I was going to cook him dinner the last two nights I was there. So yeah, we went to the grocery store to do the food shopping and everything and we went to this one place that looked like a bonafide grocery store. So I'm just nicely pushing the cart through the aisle.........and then it just hit me, this place had no damn name brand products. And I was like "the hell is this"? He said this was a grocery store and he came here all the time. Needless to say, this place was Aldi's. That was my first time seeing one. And I think I've seen one in NY too. Anyway, me personally......I go grocery shopping about once every two weeks or so. Pathmark or Key Food. I only get stuff on sale mostly. I spend about $80 or $90. I need to start buying in bulk more often. And using coupons.
Back to top Go down
Impact
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
Impact

Male
Rep : 75

PostSubject: Re: Grocery Shopping Regimen   Grocery Shopping Regimen EmptyMon Oct 04, 2010 9:57 pm

About $150-$200 a month. I go to Costco and buy everything in bulk.
Back to top Go down
Supernova
The Book Chamber
The Book Chamber
Supernova

Female
Rep : 182

PostSubject: Re: Grocery Shopping Regimen   Grocery Shopping Regimen EmptyMon Oct 04, 2010 9:58 pm

Nhaiyel wrote:
How often do you go grocery shopping and how much do you spend on average?
I usually go about once every two and a half to three weeks, and spend an average of $120.

How much we spend, I have no idea, but for our local market we usually go every day or every other day because we always forget 2 or 3 things on our list. For Wal-Mart or Dollar General we usually wait until the weekend to pick up stuff from there.
Back to top Go down
RedBedroom
…is a Chamber DEITY.
…is a Chamber DEITY.
RedBedroom

Female

PostSubject: Re: Grocery Shopping Regimen   Grocery Shopping Regimen EmptyMon Oct 04, 2010 10:01 pm

Ny, I would not want to hit only Aldi if I was making a nice dinner. I think their meat sucks for the most part. But there are so many ways to save there on basics. Even their produce is great.
Back to top Go down
Nystyle709
Nystyle709

Female
Rep : 339

PostSubject: Re: Grocery Shopping Regimen   Grocery Shopping Regimen EmptyMon Oct 04, 2010 10:29 pm

RedBedroom wrote:
Ny, I would not want to hit only Aldi if I was making a nice dinner. I think their meat sucks for the most part. But there are so many ways to save there on basics. Even their produce is great.

Yeah, they weren't bad. Hell, I was only making spaghetti that night anyway. It came out great, lol.
Back to top Go down
stonestatic
…is an Up 'N Comer.
…is an Up 'N Comer.
stonestatic

Male
Rep : 24

PostSubject: Re: Grocery Shopping Regimen   Grocery Shopping Regimen EmptyTue Oct 05, 2010 4:00 am

I usually go twice a month - with a trunk full of soda bottles and cans. Coupons and shoppers bonus card in hand. Spend anywhere from $80 to $140 on groceries.
Back to top Go down
Chris
Chamber Admin.
Chamber Admin.
Chris

Male
Rep : 330

PostSubject: Re: Grocery Shopping Regimen   Grocery Shopping Regimen EmptyTue Oct 05, 2010 4:40 am

I try to only go about once a month (usually to Kroger, Meijer, or Costco.) If I stock up for a months worth of groceries, then I'm easily spending $150+.
Back to top Go down
http://www.conversationchamber.com/
Tony Marino
…is a Global Moderator.
…is a Global Moderator.
Tony Marino

Male
Rep : 607

PostSubject: Re: Grocery Shopping Regimen   Grocery Shopping Regimen EmptyTue Oct 05, 2010 10:21 am

I go to Costco or BJ's about once a month or so for bulk stuff and I spend on the average of about $100.00 a week on groceries at the supermarket. I really should be more conscious of sales but I just pick up what I want and buy it.
Back to top Go down
Chris
Chamber Admin.
Chamber Admin.
Chris

Male
Rep : 330

PostSubject: Re: Grocery Shopping Regimen   Grocery Shopping Regimen EmptyTue Jul 12, 2011 7:57 am

co-signs
Back to top Go down
http://www.conversationchamber.com/
Cheaps
Cheaps

Female
Rep : 252

PostSubject: Re: Grocery Shopping Regimen   Grocery Shopping Regimen EmptyTue Jul 12, 2011 8:09 am

i hardly go grocery shopping myself, my roommate usually does it. And i spend whatever i can pitch in.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Grocery Shopping Regimen   Grocery Shopping Regimen Empty

Back to top Go down

Grocery Shopping Regimen
Page 1 of 1