CC33

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

Favorite John Munch moments from TV

Supernova
    Supernova
    The Book Chamber
    The Book Chamber

Female
    Rep : 182

Favorite John Munch moments from TV Empty Favorite John Munch moments from TV

Post by Supernova Wed Oct 06, 2010 12:26 am

Since John Munch has been on more than just the Law and Order series, I thought it would be more appropriate to ask here, what are you favorite John Munch moments from Law and Order: Special Victims Unit, Homicide: Life on the Street, and whatever else shows he's been on?

From Homicide:

It's found out that Munch is the mystery person lighting a candle in the station every night, and when asked why, he says it's for all those who have died.

When his ex-wife Gwen's mother died, he was bitching and moaning about what she was like, then finds out everybody else thought the same thing, which really hurts Gwen, so after the service, which nobody attended, he raises a glass to her and gives her a eulogy in his bar, telling Gwen, 'she had you, that makes her okay in my book.'

It's not really seen but when he has to attend a business class to get a bar license, he misses it and asks to reschedule by telling the woman that he missed the first class because an elephant squashed his mother.

After his partners are shot, and there's a sniper running around the city, he's with his sergeant, Kaye, and out of nowhere he pushes her into the car and just drives the hell out of there, and he tells her 'if I get shot in the head, that's it, game over, but I am not going to let you get shot again'.

From Law and Order: SVU

One moment I love, is when he gets up in court and screams at the judge 'whose pocket are you in?' and the judge keeps fining him money and Munch keeps upping the ante on it.

Also, when Olivia's mother dies and Munch tells Elliot 'my brother has a funeral parlor if she needs any help with the arrangements', which blows Elliot's mind because nobody knows he has a brother.

And when that little girl is in the hopsital, I think in a coma, he goes to the hospital, takes her a stuffed Lion King and reads to her.

Also, in the Parts episode when he finds that deaf doctor who needs a kidney, and she's involved in the body parts harvesting business and he tries to get her out of there before she can be implicated in the crime.

There are a ton more because John Munch is just a great character but those are some that come to mind right now. Anybody else got some to add?

Current date/time is Sun May 12, 2024 9:49 am