CC33

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

+3
Tony Marino
Forgiveness Man
Chris
7 posters

Which end-of-year holiday do you like the most?

Poll

Which end-of-year holiday is the best?

[ 0 ]
    Which end-of-year holiday do you like the most? Bar_left0%Which end-of-year holiday do you like the most? Bar_right [0%] 
    [ 2 ]
    Which end-of-year holiday do you like the most? Bar_left40%Which end-of-year holiday do you like the most? Bar_right [40%] 
    [ 3 ]
    Which end-of-year holiday do you like the most? Bar_left60%Which end-of-year holiday do you like the most? Bar_right [60%] 
    [ 0 ]
    Which end-of-year holiday do you like the most? Bar_left0%Which end-of-year holiday do you like the most? Bar_right [0%] 

Total Votes: 5
    Chris
    Chris
    Chamber Admin.
    Chamber Admin.

Male
    Rep : 330

Which end-of-year holiday do you like the most? Empty Which end-of-year holiday do you like the most?

Post by Chris Sat Oct 09, 2010 3:59 am

The end of the year holiday trilogy is nearing. Which is your favorite: Halloween, Thanksgiving or Christmas?
    Forgiveness Man
    Forgiveness Man
    …is a Chamber Royal.
    …is a Chamber Royal.

Male
    Rep : 153

Which end-of-year holiday do you like the most? Empty Re: Which end-of-year holiday do you like the most?

Post by Forgiveness Man Sat Oct 09, 2010 8:15 am

Christmas followed by Thanksgiving. Halloween is a shadow of it's former self. FORGIVENESS MAN Razz
    Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male
    Rep : 607

Which end-of-year holiday do you like the most? Empty Re: Which end-of-year holiday do you like the most?

Post by Tony Marino Sat Oct 09, 2010 9:30 am

Christmas is my favorite holiday. On Christmas Eve the whole family gets together for the traditional Italian Christmas of Fish. I don't eat fish I always eat a pasta dish. My sisters cook up all kinds of goodies, lobster, calamari, fried shrimp, shrimp scampi, shrimp coctail, flounder, scallops and a red gravy with clams and scungili in it. They go to town and I hold my nose LOL. We also exchange gifts on Christmas Eve and its a very late night, usually to the wee hours of the morning.

Christmas day we are usually recovering from the Eve so we have a late afternoon dinner followed by the venetian hour than another small dinner. Can't get better than that!!

Last edited by Tony Marino on Sat Oct 09, 2010 10:31 am; edited 1 time in total
    Supernova
    Supernova
    The Book Chamber
    The Book Chamber

Female
    Rep : 182

Post by Supernova Sat Oct 09, 2010 10:21 am

I can't pick just one because where I'm concerned, they're all great, but Christmas is definitely at the top of the list.
    Nystyle709
    Nystyle709
    ...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.
    ...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.

Female
    Rep : 339

Post by Nystyle709 Sat Oct 09, 2010 11:47 am

Thanksgiving. Only because of the food. Then again, maybe I shouldn't love Thanksgiving as much as I do, seeing as to why it's celebrated. Pilgrims came over here and the Native Americans taught them how to survive for the winter. They reward them by killing their asses, stealing their land and naming a holiday in their honor after that? Ha. Laughable. And Christmas has lost most of its luster for me. It's just for the kids now.
    RedBedroom
    RedBedroom
    …is a Chamber DEITY.
    …is a Chamber DEITY.

Female
    Rep : 312

Post by RedBedroom Mon Oct 11, 2010 11:24 pm

Tony, I will take your place in the Christmas of Fish this year, Ok?

No, there is nothing better than breaking bread over the Christmas holiday with loved ones. I do Thanksgiving here more than go to Dad's because I love to cook. At Dad's he does the bare minimum. I go all out.

Wadsworth
    Wadsworth
    …is Significant.
    …is Significant.

Male
    Rep : 16

Post by Wadsworth Mon Oct 11, 2010 11:27 pm

Thanksgiving for the grub! Christmas not as fun as it used to be.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat May 18, 2024 9:38 pm