Is your mood affected by the weather? Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

CC33
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

HomeportalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Is your mood affected by the weather?

Go down 
+3
JeanMerc82
Nystyle709
Chris
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Chris
Chamber Admin.
Chamber Admin.
Chris

Male
Rep : 330

Is your mood affected by the weather? Empty
PostSubject: Is your mood affected by the weather?   Is your mood affected by the weather? EmptyMon Oct 11, 2010 7:24 am

I think everyone, in some way, lets weather dictate their activity -- but do you ever have mood swings based on how it looks or feels outside?
Back to top Go down
http://www.conversationchamber.com/
Nystyle709
...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.
...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.
Nystyle709

Female
Rep : 339

PostSubject: Re: Is your mood affected by the weather?   Is your mood affected by the weather? EmptyMon Oct 11, 2010 1:26 pm

Not really. I mean, yeah....if it's raining and drab outside then I really don't feel like being in a chipper mood. But that has nothing to do with a mood swing.
Back to top Go down
JeanMerc82
…is an Up 'N Comer.
…is an Up 'N Comer.
JeanMerc82

Female
Rep : 4

PostSubject: Re: Is your mood affected by the weather?   Is your mood affected by the weather? EmptyMon Oct 11, 2010 1:39 pm

Actually i have alot of times. When it's a rainy day, i feel depressed and tired, not feeling like doing anything-sometimes i would be in a bad mood and just snap!
Back to top Go down
CeCe
…is a Chamber DEITY.
…is a Chamber DEITY.
CeCe

Rep : 326

PostSubject: Re: Is your mood affected by the weather?   Is your mood affected by the weather? EmptyMon Oct 11, 2010 3:26 pm

Yeah, it's more cold weather than rainy days that get me.
Back to top Go down
TSJFan4Ever
…is a Chamber Royal.
…is a Chamber Royal.
TSJFan4Ever

Female
Rep : 78

PostSubject: Re: Is your mood affected by the weather?   Is your mood affected by the weather? EmptyMon Oct 11, 2010 6:11 pm

Not really - not on a day-to-day basis. I did notice last spring after a period of something like 4 or 5 weeks with NO sun, and lots of stuff going on in my life (working to many days straight with almost no creaks as I was training for a parttime job) that I was getting down, but that wasn't only the weather. what made me noticed it, though, as there was this one day of sun, and my mood really lifted, but other than that, the weather usually doesn't affect me, unless there are other things going on in my life. Besides, I love rain!
Back to top Go down
RedBedroom
…is a Chamber DEITY.
…is a Chamber DEITY.
RedBedroom

Female
Rep : 312

PostSubject: Re: Is your mood affected by the weather?   Is your mood affected by the weather? EmptyMon Oct 11, 2010 10:18 pm

I notice with a string of gloomy days, I get a bit tired and not as motivated. But the weather never makes me legitimately sad.

But, a warm early spring day can make me happier than anything.
Back to top Go down
Wadsworth
…is Significant.
…is Significant.
Wadsworth

Male
Rep : 16

PostSubject: Re: Is your mood affected by the weather?   Is your mood affected by the weather? EmptyMon Oct 11, 2010 11:24 pm

If it's cold wet and gray outside then I'm staying in unless I got somewhere I GOT to be. If I stay in then I'm probably gonna be bored and then get sleepy.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Is your mood affected by the weather?   Is your mood affected by the weather? Empty

Back to top Go down

Is your mood affected by the weather?
Page 1 of 1