CC33

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

5 posters

Really not liking Dianne (Maura West)

TSJFan4Ever
    TSJFan4Ever
    …is a Chamber Royal.
    …is a Chamber Royal.

Female
    Rep : 78

Really not liking Dianne (Maura West) Empty Really not liking Dianne (Maura West)

Post by TSJFan4Ever Mon Oct 11, 2010 6:05 pm

Dianne seems like such a total bitch and I already can't stand her. Yes they often bring on characters as one extreme or another, but I really can't stand Dianne at all. I didn't know the character from before, but I don't care for MW's portrayal. I know she won an Emmy, but I HATED Carly when I watched ATWT. She was one of the primary reasons I quit watching the show.

gmruss4
    gmruss4
    …is Authorized.
    …is Authorized.

Female
    Rep : 8

Really not liking Dianne (Maura West) Empty Re: Really not liking Dianne (Maura West)

Post by gmruss4 Mon Oct 11, 2010 9:38 pm

Me either. Never have liked her character. Now Jack and Phyllis are finally on their way to being happy and here she turns up like a bad penny using that child of hers to try to snag Jack.
    TSJFan4Ever
    TSJFan4Ever
    …is a Chamber Royal.
    …is a Chamber Royal.

Female

Really not liking Dianne (Maura West) Empty Re: Really not liking Dianne (Maura West)

Post by TSJFan4Ever Wed Oct 13, 2010 1:45 am

So Dianne has always been this way, then? UGH! Looks like we're stuck with her for awhile. I want her gone and she's only been here a few days.
    gmruss4
    gmruss4
    …is Authorized.
    …is Authorized.

Female

Post by gmruss4 Wed Oct 13, 2010 10:09 pm

I guess we are stuck because according to Kyle, they are there not to visit, but to stay. I sure hope Jack don't let her use that kid to get her hooks into him again because I am liking him and Phyllis.
    TSJFan4Ever
    TSJFan4Ever
    …is a Chamber Royal.
    …is a Chamber Royal.

Female

Post by TSJFan4Ever Fri Oct 15, 2010 3:15 am

She'll use the kid. She doesn't care about anyone but herself and will do anything she can to get him. Poor Jack! I like him with Phyllis, too.
    Forgiveness Man
    Forgiveness Man
    …is a Chamber Royal.
    …is a Chamber Royal.

Male
    Rep : 153

Post by Forgiveness Man Fri Oct 15, 2010 8:46 am

TSJFan4Ever wrote:She'll use the kid. She doesn't care about anyone but herself and will do anything she can to get him. Poor Jack! I like him with Phyllis, too.
    Does that mean something will happen to her and Jack will save the kid and become his sole guardian until the kid is magically a teenager overnight? Wink
    gmruss4
    gmruss4
    …is Authorized.
    …is Authorized.

Female

Post by gmruss4 Sun Oct 17, 2010 3:41 pm

IMO that is the best thing that could happen to that poor kid because she has used him every since he has been born and still doing it. She keeps him from Jack tills he want something or want Jack back.
    TSJFan4Ever
    TSJFan4Ever
    …is a Chamber Royal.
    …is a Chamber Royal.

Female

Post by TSJFan4Ever Mon Oct 18, 2010 1:58 am

I hope the kids sees the truth about her and wants to be with jack and Phyllis instead. He sure seems to smile a lot - must get that from Jack, as his Mom only seems to smile when she's going for a kill.
    gmruss4
    gmruss4
    …is Authorized.
    …is Authorized.

Female

Post by gmruss4 Mon Oct 18, 2010 6:11 pm

She just had to sleep with Ashley's man. Abby is right, Ashley is a bad judge of men. It is time this jerk left.
    TSJFan4Ever
    TSJFan4Ever
    …is a Chamber Royal.
    …is a Chamber Royal.

Female

Post by TSJFan4Ever Wed Oct 20, 2010 1:06 am

Yeah - for once, I agree with Abby. ITA that Dianne needs to go, only I want to see her kid - what's his name - stay. she can loose custody or something.
    gmruss4
    gmruss4
    …is Authorized.
    …is Authorized.

Female

Post by gmruss4 Wed Oct 20, 2010 1:49 pm

That is what I have been hoping for years that Jack would get custody of Kyle the way Diane uses that kid. It is not fair, they let Nick and Victor have all the kids in the world as bad as they are and Jack is such a good father and can't have one child. I still think Phyllis's daughter is Jack's. No one ever saw the paternity results but Nick.
    TSJFan4Ever
    TSJFan4Ever
    …is a Chamber Royal.
    …is a Chamber Royal.

Female

Post by TSJFan4Ever Fri Oct 22, 2010 1:27 am

I'd love for the truth to come out that she's really Jack's and then he can get Kyle and have both of them with him, while Nick is cast out and left on the roadside.
    gmruss4
    gmruss4
    …is Authorized.
    …is Authorized.

Female

Post by gmruss4 Fri Oct 22, 2010 2:25 pm

I am with you on that one. Nothing would make me happier. But they keep right on giving the kids to the bad people and good dad's like Jack go without. When Jack was married to Sharon, he was a better father to Noah than Nick ever was. Nick only used him to get next to Sharon but now he uses Faith to accomplish the same thing.
    TSJFan4Ever
    TSJFan4Ever
    …is a Chamber Royal.
    …is a Chamber Royal.

Female

Post by TSJFan4Ever Sun Oct 31, 2010 1:48 am

That's because for some, like the Newman men, kids are tools to be used however you see fit, with no regard for their best interests. Dianne is just the shame. They should put her with Nick! The two of them only care about themselves. The more I see of Dianne, the more I hate her. I despised Carly on ATWT. She was one of the main reasons that I quit watching. she was such a petty, catty bitch and Dianne is no better.
    gmruss4
    gmruss4
    …is Authorized.
    …is Authorized.

Female

Post by gmruss4 Wed Nov 03, 2010 1:38 pm

Nothing would make me happier than for Jack to go to court and take Kyle away from Diane but he is not the type of man to take a child from its mother. Sure would serve her right.
    binky04
    binky04
    …is a Newbie.
    …is a Newbie.

Female
    Rep : 3

Post by binky04 Wed Nov 03, 2010 2:22 pm

Jack had cusdoy he gave the boy back to him mama......I think we can all see how that is working out for him laughing
    gmruss4
    gmruss4
    …is Authorized.
    …is Authorized.

Female

Post by gmruss4 Wed Nov 03, 2010 9:17 pm

Well he need to go for it again. He would be better off with Jack than Diane.
    TSJFan4Ever
    TSJFan4Ever
    …is a Chamber Royal.
    …is a Chamber Royal.

Female

Post by TSJFan4Ever Sat Nov 06, 2010 3:50 pm

He really would be! Diane only sees him as the golden ticket to fortune and to Jack. she'll keep using that kid with no regard for what's best for him. At least jack loves him! I just hope Diane isn't here for too long, though I think she is. I can't stand her anymore than I could Carly on ATWT.
    gmruss4
    gmruss4
    …is Authorized.
    …is Authorized.

Female

Post by gmruss4 Mon Nov 08, 2010 3:02 pm

I am just glad they are not giving her much airtime lately. I sure having missed her conniving.
    TSJFan4Ever
    TSJFan4Ever
    …is a Chamber Royal.
    …is a Chamber Royal.

Female

Post by TSJFan4Ever Thu Nov 11, 2010 5:26 am

Yeah - I'm glad she's not getting much airtime, either. I just hope Kyle realizes that there's truth to that article and that his Mom has done some pretty horrible things. He sure was a brat the other day, though.
    gmruss4
    gmruss4
    …is Authorized.
    …is Authorized.

Female

Post by gmruss4 Thu Nov 11, 2010 4:32 pm

Boy nothing is going right for his chick. She just tanked another interview. She need to just leave Kykle with Jack and go away.
    TSJFan4Ever
    TSJFan4Ever
    …is a Chamber Royal.
    …is a Chamber Royal.

Female

Post by TSJFan4Ever Thu Nov 18, 2010 1:57 am

ITA with that! Lets book her a one-way ticket to... Siberia? But nah - why punish the Siberians. How about a one-way ticket to North Korea. Kyle is way better off with Jack, anyway. At least Jack will put him first, unlike Dianne, who sees him first and foremost as a meal ticket and a pawn.
    gmruss4
    gmruss4
    …is Authorized.
    …is Authorized.

Female

Post by gmruss4 Fri Nov 19, 2010 12:20 am

Jack has just gotten back with Phyllis and she has managed to get in between them yet again by using that child knowing Jack will choose his son first. I was so glad he cut her off at the knees when she kissed him in that elevator.
    TSJFan4Ever
    TSJFan4Ever
    …is a Chamber Royal.
    …is a Chamber Royal.

Female

Post by TSJFan4Ever Mon Nov 22, 2010 12:30 am

Yeah - Diane is disgusting. I find the longer she's on, the more I hate her. She doesn't deserve that kid! I feel so bad for Kyle but I"m glad he read that article and learned a bit more about the scum his Mom truly is.
    gmruss4
    gmruss4
    …is Authorized.
    …is Authorized.

Female

Post by gmruss4 Tue Nov 23, 2010 5:51 pm

She hasn't changed one bit. Every since that kid was born she has used him as a pawn to get what she want whether it be a man or money.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 11:42 am