Couldn't stop laughing at Cole's little tantrum Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

CC33
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

HomeportalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Couldn't stop laughing at Cole's little tantrum

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
TSJFan4Ever
…is a Chamber Royal.
…is a Chamber Royal.
TSJFan4Ever

Female
Rep : 78

Couldn't stop laughing at Cole's little tantrum Empty
PostSubject: Couldn't stop laughing at Cole's little tantrum   Couldn't stop laughing at Cole's little tantrum EmptyWed Oct 13, 2010 2:14 am

I think those scenes with Cole and Hannah were supposed to be serious but Cole's little tirade about how he should have been there for Starr cracked me up. I just couldn't take him seriously, as it seemed so overdone. BB reminds me a lot of JPL - neither of them can do serious scenes in a believable way. Cole came off like a little kid throwing a temper tantrum and stamping his fit. I almost expected the lower lip to jut out and for him to corss his arms and pout. I cna't wait until Cole is gone - hopefully for good! He's got to be one of the biggest wastes of space on the show. Time and again he's not there for Hope and Starr and then end up in danger, because his own needs are far more important. What a pathetic character!
Back to top Go down
aublack40
…is Significant.
…is Significant.
aublack40

Female
Rep : 7

PostSubject: Re: Couldn't stop laughing at Cole's little tantrum   Couldn't stop laughing at Cole's little tantrum EmptyWed Oct 13, 2010 6:33 pm

he looks angry all the time and can't be taken seriously. Marty told him to go home but he was pissed off at starr and said eli would have no reason to go after starr. he will blame anybody but himself.
Back to top Go down
gmruss4
…is Authorized.
…is Authorized.
gmruss4

Female
Rep : 8

PostSubject: Re: Couldn't stop laughing at Cole's little tantrum   Couldn't stop laughing at Cole's little tantrum EmptyWed Oct 13, 2010 10:03 pm

He pissed me off at the PD going off on James that way when it was not James's fault. It was more his fault than James's. I am so glad James punched him right back.
Back to top Go down
TSJFan4Ever
…is a Chamber Royal.
…is a Chamber Royal.
TSJFan4Ever

Female

PostSubject: Re: Couldn't stop laughing at Cole's little tantrum   Couldn't stop laughing at Cole's little tantrum EmptyThu Oct 14, 2010 11:11 pm

Yeah - and it's his fault that Hope and Starr were kidnapped again! His lust for Hannah and his desire to keep her in his life has put Hope and Starr in danger yet again. How many more times are those two going to have to be taken hostage before Starr wakes up and realizes what a menace Cole is. Guess it wasn't bad enough last year when he sacrificed their safety to keep himself out of jail.
Back to top Go down
JeanMerc82
…is an Up 'N Comer.
…is an Up 'N Comer.
JeanMerc82

Female
Rep : 4

PostSubject: Re: Couldn't stop laughing at Cole's little tantrum   Couldn't stop laughing at Cole's little tantrum EmptyFri Oct 15, 2010 12:56 am

Cole has tantrums and Marty whines... Mother/Son are very much alike!
Back to top Go down
TSJFan4Ever
…is a Chamber Royal.
…is a Chamber Royal.
TSJFan4Ever

Female

PostSubject: Re: Couldn't stop laughing at Cole's little tantrum   Couldn't stop laughing at Cole's little tantrum EmptySat Oct 16, 2010 1:48 am

They really are! It's a good thing Patrick isn't around to see what they've become. His son is a wimp who hides behind corrupt cops and a crooked DA and his wife can't stop whining.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Couldn't stop laughing at Cole's little tantrum   Couldn't stop laughing at Cole's little tantrum Empty

Back to top Go down

Couldn't stop laughing at Cole's little tantrum
Page 1 of 1