Guys, don't you sometimes wish... Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

CC33
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

HomeportalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Guys, don't you sometimes wish...

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Chris
Chamber Admin.
Chamber Admin.
Chris

Male
Rep : 330

Guys, don't you sometimes wish... Empty
PostSubject: Guys, don't you sometimes wish...   Guys, don't you sometimes wish... EmptyThu Oct 14, 2010 2:47 pm

that your bed had a urinal in the mattress so that you could position your third leg right there and urinate, as opposed to having to get up six times because you foolishly drank a tall glass of water before you laid down?

Has this invention been created yet?
Back to top Go down
http://www.conversationchamber.com/
Forgiveness Man
…is a Chamber Royal.
…is a Chamber Royal.
Forgiveness Man

Male
Rep : 153

PostSubject: Re: Guys, don't you sometimes wish...   Guys, don't you sometimes wish... EmptyThu Oct 14, 2010 4:47 pm

A bed with a urinal? Sounds like a time saver. Razz
Back to top Go down
Tony Marino
…is a Global Moderator.
…is a Global Moderator.
Tony Marino

Male
Rep : 607

PostSubject: Re: Guys, don't you sometimes wish...   Guys, don't you sometimes wish... EmptyThu Oct 14, 2010 4:56 pm

Funny you should mention that, when I was in bed with the cast on my leg, I had one of those plastic urinals bottles so that if I had to go in the middle of the night I would not have to get up on crutches and head to the bathroom. It was a lifesaver! Thats a good idea for an invention Chris, I would get one!
Back to top Go down
Alan Smithee
...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.
...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.
Alan Smithee

Male
Rep : 381

PostSubject: Re: Guys, don't you sometimes wish...   Guys, don't you sometimes wish... EmptySat Oct 16, 2010 5:05 pm

Chris wrote:
that your bed had a urinal in the mattress so that you could position your third leg right there and urinate, as opposed to having to get up six times because you foolishly drank a tall glass of water before you laid down?

I'm not saying this wouldn't be a best seller but personally I don't shit where I eat and I don't want to piss where I sleep. :biggrin:
Back to top Go down
Impact
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
Impact

Male
Rep : 75

PostSubject: Re: Guys, don't you sometimes wish...   Guys, don't you sometimes wish... EmptySat Oct 16, 2010 6:01 pm

Chris wrote:

As bloody brilliant an idea it is, I'm not imagining this being too easy to commercially market.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Guys, don't you sometimes wish...   Guys, don't you sometimes wish... Empty

Back to top Go down

Guys, don't you sometimes wish...
Page 1 of 1