CC33

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

3 posters

AURGH! They're trying to redeem Adam and I think it's working

gmruss4
    gmruss4
    …is Authorized.
    …is Authorized.

Female
    Rep : 8

AURGH!  They're trying to redeem Adam and I think it's working - Page 2 Empty Re: AURGH! They're trying to redeem Adam and I think it's working

Post by gmruss4 Wed Dec 15, 2010 3:17 pm

That is why I am so glad they both are alone without women in their lives. They hate Adam and Jack but at least Adam and Jack got the women.
    TSJFan4Ever
    TSJFan4Ever
    …is a Chamber Royal.
    …is a Chamber Royal.

Female
    Rep : 78

AURGH!  They're trying to redeem Adam and I think it's working - Page 2 Empty Re: AURGH! They're trying to redeem Adam and I think it's working

Post by TSJFan4Ever Sun Dec 19, 2010 3:39 am

LOL - very good point! I hope Adam and Sharon sue Prince Nick for full custody and win and he's left without his kids and without someone to warm his bed and feed his sex drive. that's what he and Victor deserve. Jack has a heart, though, and Adam seems to have one, as well, whereas Nick and Victor don't.
    gmruss4
    gmruss4
    …is Authorized.
    …is Authorized.

Female

Post by gmruss4 Tue Dec 21, 2010 6:28 pm

There is no way that idot Nick would keep me from my child just because I had the nerve to care about someone else other than him. She has custody, there is nothing he could do if they stop letting him get away with it. I hate the way soaps are written now letting these men take these women's children.
    TSJFan4Ever
    TSJFan4Ever
    …is a Chamber Royal.
    …is a Chamber Royal.

Female

Post by TSJFan4Ever Tue Dec 21, 2010 10:47 pm

I think she should sue for full custody and then get a retraining order against him, barring him form coming anywhere near them. Let him spend Christmas alone like the Grinch he is.
    gmruss4
    gmruss4
    …is Authorized.
    …is Authorized.

Female

Post by gmruss4 Wed Jan 05, 2011 12:22 am

There he threatened her again today that as soon as Michael got it together he was filing for full custody. If a judge give Nick that child because Sharon didn't choose him to marry, they are crazy too. That is the reason he took her child you know. Newman's hate to lose.
    TSJFan4Ever
    TSJFan4Ever
    …is a Chamber Royal.
    …is a Chamber Royal.

Female

Post by TSJFan4Ever Wed Jan 05, 2011 10:39 pm

I'm sure that's exactly what will happen as Nick or Victor will buy off the judge with no regard for the children. Nick proved once again how little his kids mean to him. All he cares about is sticking it to Sharon and using the kids as tools.
    gmruss4
    gmruss4
    …is Authorized.
    …is Authorized.

Female

Post by gmruss4 Tue Jan 25, 2011 5:57 pm

And we got our wish, Sharon has fallen back for Adam and left that bottom feeder Nick in the wind. I love the way Adam let Sharon make her own decisons and allow her to think for herself where Nick dictates and tell her how to live and what to do all the time.
    TSJFan4Ever
    TSJFan4Ever
    …is a Chamber Royal.
    …is a Chamber Royal.

Female

Post by TSJFan4Ever Wed Jan 26, 2011 12:13 am

That's because Adam loves Sharon for who she is, unlike Nick, who only knows a selfish love. Nick is like a dictator, ruling with an iron fist - "Obey me OR ELSE" - while Adam wants a relationship that is mutually respectful. TPTB have done a good job redeeming him. Nick is the one who looks bad.

I was thinking how fitting that Sharon and Adam have ended up together, while bottom-feeders (AWESOME and perfect name, BTW) like Nick and Diane are together.
    gmruss4
    gmruss4
    …is Authorized.
    …is Authorized.

Female

Post by gmruss4 Thu Feb 03, 2011 6:48 pm

And now I am pissed off that Nick has taken Sharon's daughter from her yet again and let her beleive her son left town because of her. Not once when Nick was cheating on Sharon and even when he divored her and married Phyllis did Sharon ever keep those kids from Nick. But because she don't want to be with him he takes her kids.
    TSJFan4Ever
    TSJFan4Ever
    …is a Chamber Royal.
    …is a Chamber Royal.

Female

Post by TSJFan4Ever Fri Feb 04, 2011 12:31 am

Well - Sharon is a better person than Nick and Sharon also has a heart. Sharon actually thinks about the kids, whereas Nick is no different than Blaire on OLTL. Their kids are tools to be used for revenge, with no regard for what is best for the children.
    gmruss4
    gmruss4
    …is Authorized.
    …is Authorized.

Female

Post by gmruss4 Tue Feb 08, 2011 2:50 am

And he is not even a good father at that. He is to much like Victor to be a good father. Selfish.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 13, 2024 2:54 pm