CC33

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

2 posters

Remember when Disney Channel original movies were good?

Supernova
    Supernova
    The Book Chamber
    The Book Chamber

Female
    Rep : 182

Remember when Disney Channel original movies were good? Empty Remember when Disney Channel original movies were good?

Post by Supernova Sat Oct 16, 2010 1:21 pm

Seems like a lifetime ago that Disney channel was putting out new movies on TV that weren't pure crap. It seems that the Halloween ones were especially good:

Underwraps. VERY underrated and a great movie, it's funny, for the younger kids it has its scare moments, the kids were smart, they weren't complete idiots like in the newer movies, overall I'd say it's a very good movie.

Halloweentown, the original is the best, no question about it. A cute, funny movie that's good for the holiday.

Don't Look Under the Bed: Weird, gross, and sometimes just plain freaky, but it was funny and I enjoyed it.

Hard to believe that in just about 10 years the Disney empire has allowed itself to go so far to hell in the name of 'progress' or whatever. They used to be able to put out relatively good stuff only a few years ago, but they couldn't do that now if their lives depended on it.
    kelea7
    kelea7
    …is a Newbie.
    …is a Newbie.

Female
    Rep : 0

Remember when Disney Channel original movies were good? Empty Re: Remember when Disney Channel original movies were good?

Post by kelea7 Mon Nov 15, 2010 8:40 pm

Supernova wrote:Seems like a lifetime ago that Disney channel was putting out new movies on TV that weren't pure crap. It seems that the Halloween ones were especially good:

Underwraps. VERY underrated and a great movie, it's funny, for the younger kids it has its scare moments, the kids were smart, they weren't complete idiots like in the newer movies, overall I'd say it's a very good movie.

Halloweentown, the original is the best, no question about it. A cute, funny movie that's good for the holiday.

Don't Look Under the Bed: Weird, gross, and sometimes just plain freaky, but it was funny and I enjoyed it.

Hard to believe that in just about 10 years the Disney empire has allowed itself to go so far to hell in the name of 'progress' or whatever. They used to be able to put out relatively good stuff only a few years ago, but they couldn't do that now if their lives depended on it.

I do, I would watch Don't Look Under the Bed every year until they stopped showing it for halloween. Speaking of gross you ever seen Can of Worms?

Also what's your favorite?

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 3:34 am