CC33

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

4 posters

Chris Brown On Tiger Woods: ‘I Support Him’

Chris
    Chris
    Chamber Admin.
    Chamber Admin.

Male
    Rep : 330

Chris Brown On Tiger Woods: ‘I Support Him’ Empty Chris Brown On Tiger Woods: ‘I Support Him’

Post by Chris Thu Feb 25, 2010 1:58 am

Chris Brown On Tiger Woods: ‘I Support Him’
    Chris Brown On Tiger Woods: ‘I Support Him’ 02241010
    February 24th, 2010

It figures that Chris – NOT the world’s leading expert on public image, FYI – is telling you to stop hating on adulterous golf pro Tiger Woods

Chris Brown has had his fair share of public scrutiny after getting served with five years of probation for his 2009 domestic assault of then-girlfriend Rihanna, so of course he’s siding with another wrong-doing public figure. The 20-year-old rapper told a radio show Feb. 24, he sympathizes with Tiger Woods‘ struggle to rebuild his reputation and thinks the world should leave the golf pro alone.

“I think, even with me, I do music, I sing songs, I’m an entertainer, I’m a performer, but people make mistakes,” Chris said in an interview on the radio show ‘Mojo in the Morning‘ Feb. 24. “So my hat is off to him — I support him, I hope he gets back on the field and does his thing, cause he is the best at it.”

Even though their scandals vary drastically in severity — Chris pleaded guilty to felony assault, while Tiger, 34, can’t be legally charged for cheating on his wife with an alleged 15 women — the abusive boyfriend compared his plight in the public eye to the pro-golfer’s.

“Whatever his personal life is – and I think this goes for me and him — his personal life is his personal life,” Chris explained.

Last edited by Doyen on Thu Feb 25, 2010 3:30 am; edited 1 time in total
    Nhaiyel
    Nhaiyel
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Female
    Rep : 123

Chris Brown On Tiger Woods: ‘I Support Him’ Empty Re: Chris Brown On Tiger Woods: ‘I Support Him’

Post by Nhaiyel Thu Feb 25, 2010 2:37 am

Now there's a ringing character witness.
    JADACITY
    JADACITY
    …is a Newbie.
    …is a Newbie.

Male
    Rep : 0

Chris Brown On Tiger Woods: ‘I Support Him’ Empty Re: Chris Brown On Tiger Woods: ‘I Support Him’

Post by JADACITY Thu Feb 25, 2010 3:10 am

It's time has come to leave Tiger alone. He has admitted his mistake, more than suffered the consequences, and is now in the process of self and family healing. I give him much respect for facing the public and acknowledging what has happened. He's more than paid for his mistake. And, like myself and so many others who have made both big and small errors, we wish to look in the future to find resolution, and not in the past to find judgement. Tiger’s final chapter in history has yet to be written. I believe his best is yet to come.
    binky04
    binky04
    …is a Newbie.
    …is a Newbie.

Female
    Rep : 3

Post by binky04 Thu Feb 25, 2010 10:26 am

I still don't get why he had to say i'm sorry to the whole world, i mean he is not a poliction he is a golf player a great 1 but what he does in his private life should not effect the world. This is something he must make up to his family & inlaws the rest of us need to stay out WE DON'T WAKE UP TO HIM IN THE MORNING. While Tiger Woods was training hard to become the besst golfer in the world we were living our lives, i suggest we go back to that. While i don't condone what Tiger has done LET HE WITHOUT SIN THROW THE FIRST STONE.....and no i am not an overtley relgious person just one of the saying's i find true big hugz

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 10:01 pm