T.I. Won't Be Charged in L.A. Drug Arrest Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

CC33
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

HomeportalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

T.I. Won't Be Charged in L.A. Drug Arrest

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Chris
Chamber Admin.
Chamber Admin.
Chris

Male
Rep : 330

T.I. Won't Be Charged in L.A. Drug Arrest Empty
PostSubject: T.I. Won't Be Charged in L.A. Drug Arrest   T.I. Won't Be Charged in L.A. Drug Arrest EmptyMon Oct 25, 2010 6:38 pm

10/25/2010 11:30 AM PDT by TMZ Staff

T.I.is finally getting a break -- TMZ has learned the L.A. County DistrictAttorney has rejected the drug case stemming from his arrest last month... and we're told there may have been legal problemsT.I. Won't Be Charged in L.A. Drug Arrest Mag-glass_10x10 with the case.

T.I. Won't Be Charged in L.A. Drug Arrest 1025-ti-doc-launch-ex-tmz-credit
As TMZ first reported, T.I. and his wife were busted back on September 1 for possession of a controlled substanceT.I. Won't Be Charged in L.A. Drug Arrest Mag-glass_10x10.

Accordingto the D.A.'s Office, they are not going forward with charges because,in essence, he's already been sentenced to prison since the arrest wasa violation of his federal probation.

However, law enforcement sources tell TMZ, there were significant legal issues over probable cause which led to T.I.'s arrest.

Copsclaimed they smelled marijuana but no pot was ever booked intoevidence. And, we're told ...T.I. was pulled out of his $250,000Maybach immediately after he made the illegal U-turn and prior to anyregistration check.
Back to top Go down
http://www.conversationchamber.com/

Page 1 of 1