Do men get more attractive with age? Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

CC33
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

HomeportalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Do men get more attractive with age?

Go down 
+9
RobbieFTW
MandyPerfumeGirl
Nhaiyel
CeCe
RedBedroom
Nystyle709
femme fatale
Shale
Kral
13 posters
AuthorMessage
Kral
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
Kral

Female
Rep : 30

Do men get more attractive with age? Empty
PostSubject: Do men get more attractive with age?   Do men get more attractive with age? EmptyWed Oct 27, 2010 6:38 pm

Do men get more attractive with age? When I was in my late teens and earlier twenties, I only wanted guys who were no more than five years older. As I got into my later twenties, I started looking at 40-ish year old men with a whole new respect. Now I'd easily take an attractive, active, vibrant 42 year old guy over a 22 year old guy.
Back to top Go down
Shale
...is a Chamber Royal.
...is a Chamber Royal.
Shale

Male
Rep : 219

PostSubject: Re: Do men get more attractive with age?   Do men get more attractive with age? EmptyWed Oct 27, 2010 6:51 pm

IDK, but on MySpace I have had a lot of flattering comments from boys in their 20s and 30s.

I even connected with a couple of them from there in the real world.

This is my profile pic on MySpace.

Do men get more attractive with age? 4861045711_573d16a491_z

Last edited by Shale on Wed Oct 27, 2010 7:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
femme fatale
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
femme fatale

Female
Rep : 46

PostSubject: Re: Do men get more attractive with age?   Do men get more attractive with age? EmptyWed Oct 27, 2010 7:01 pm

I would easily take an in-shape middle aged guy who takes of himself over a 20 something guy who is pretty because age simply hasn't caught up to him yet. A 40-45 year old man is also about 5x better in bed than a 21 y/o too! big grin
Back to top Go down
Nystyle709
...is a 20G Chamber DIETY.
Nystyle709

Female
Rep : 339

PostSubject: Re: Do men get more attractive with age?   Do men get more attractive with age? EmptyWed Oct 27, 2010 8:16 pm

Anybody can look good at any age if they take care of themselves. I'll date whoever I'm attracted to and compatible with at any age. Well, almost at any age. I don't see myself with a 60 yr old man when I'm 27. That's older than both of my parents.
Back to top Go down
RedBedroom
…is a Chamber DEITY.
…is a Chamber DEITY.
RedBedroom

Female
Rep : 312

PostSubject: Re: Do men get more attractive with age?   Do men get more attractive with age? EmptyWed Oct 27, 2010 8:18 pm

I probably did not find 50+ attractive to me in my early 20's, but only because at that age, I had zero in common with an established man, and was seeking a person to spend my life with. Now that I am older, if I found myself single, I wouldn't even think twice about a man's age if he and I had things in common. So, yeah, I find older men attractive.
Back to top Go down
Shale
...is a Chamber Royal.
...is a Chamber Royal.
Shale

Male

PostSubject: Re: Do men get more attractive with age?   Do men get more attractive with age? EmptyWed Oct 27, 2010 9:01 pm

Nystyle709 wrote:
...I don't see myself with a 60 yr old man when I'm 27. That's older than both of my parents.
That is kinda funny.

The last guy from MySpace to hook up with me was 27. Of course I wasn't 60 - I was 64.

And IDK what the attraction is - but it works for me!
Back to top Go down
CeCe
…is a Chamber DEITY.
…is a Chamber DEITY.
CeCe

Rep : 326

PostSubject: Re: Do men get more attractive with age?   Do men get more attractive with age? EmptyWed Oct 27, 2010 11:06 pm

It depends on the man. Some actually do. One thing I'm hating is the trend for men to have themselves nipped tucked & botoxed.
Back to top Go down
Nhaiyel
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
Nhaiyel

Female
Rep : 123

PostSubject: Re: Do men get more attractive with age?   Do men get more attractive with age? EmptyThu Oct 28, 2010 5:09 pm

I don't know if it's so much about men getting more attractive with age, rather more a case of me becoming less shallow and stringent in my overall tastes. At this point though, I abso-damn-lutely would take a 40 year old man (whose had relationships, lived and experienced, and is comfortable in his own skin) over a 20 year old boy, who can still claim his doting momma as the most significant woman he's ever had.
Back to top Go down
http://www.musicfanclubs.org/aaliyah/
MandyPerfumeGirl
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
MandyPerfumeGirl

Female
Rep : 26

PostSubject: Re: Do men get more attractive with age?   Do men get more attractive with age? EmptyThu Oct 28, 2010 10:35 pm

I think that most men really do get better looking with age. I have a weakness for slight wrinkles, crow's feet, etc. - something men don't have when they're young. I also think older men are manlier than young men - young men my own age look so girlish! I like a man who looks like a man and if that means a chainsmoking, salt-and-peppered man with wrinkles, I'm all for him!
Back to top Go down
RobbieFTW
…is Being Fitted For a Crown.
…is Being Fitted For a Crown.
RobbieFTW

Male
Rep : 145

PostSubject: Re: Do men get more attractive with age?   Do men get more attractive with age? EmptyFri Oct 29, 2010 8:10 am

Lately I've been noticing older guys more I admit. For a long time I wanted someone in my age group and I guess for the most part I still do, but there IS something totally hot about a 40 something man who is athletic. Femme fatale is right, I bet the sex is way hotter with them than a 20 something.
Back to top Go down
Chris
Chamber Admin.
Chamber Admin.
Chris

Male
Rep : 330

PostSubject: Re: Do men get more attractive with age?   Do men get more attractive with age? EmptySun Aug 07, 2011 7:37 am

I hope so. big grin
Back to top Go down
http://www.conversationchamber.com/
Shale
...is a Chamber Royal.
...is a Chamber Royal.
Shale

Male

PostSubject: Re: Do men get more attractive with age?   Do men get more attractive with age? EmptySun Aug 07, 2011 11:15 am

RobbieFTW wrote:
Lately I've been noticing older guys more I admit. ... smug
but there IS something totally hot about a 40 something man who is athletic... pale

Ever considered adding 20 years to that? Wink
Back to top Go down
CatEyes10736
…is a Power Member.
…is a Power Member.
CatEyes10736

Female
Rep : 126

PostSubject: Re: Do men get more attractive with age?   Do men get more attractive with age? EmptySun Aug 07, 2011 11:21 am

Some of them do, definitely. In the past few years I have been more and more attracted to middle aged guys.
Back to top Go down
Cheaps
Cheaps

Female
Rep : 252

PostSubject: Re: Do men get more attractive with age?   Do men get more attractive with age? EmptySun Aug 07, 2011 12:55 pm

Depends on the guy.
Back to top Go down
Alan Smithee
Alan Smithee

Male
Rep : 381

PostSubject: Re: Do men get more attractive with age?   Do men get more attractive with age? EmptySun Aug 07, 2011 1:02 pm

Chris wrote:
I hope so. big grin

Yeah Chris. You've got one foot in the grave and the other on a banana peel! Wink
Back to top Go down
Chris
Chamber Admin.
Chamber Admin.
Chris

Male
Rep : 330

PostSubject: Re: Do men get more attractive with age?   Do men get more attractive with age? EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 8:03 am

Alan Smithee wrote:
Chris wrote:
I hope so. big grin

Yeah Chris. You've got one foot in the grave and the other on a banana peel! Wink

More like ice. Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.conversationchamber.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Do men get more attractive with age?   Do men get more attractive with age? Empty

Back to top Go down

Do men get more attractive with age?
Page 1 of 1