Someone Please Shut Natalie up Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

CC33
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

HomeportalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Someone Please Shut Natalie up

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Tony Marino
…is a Global Moderator.
…is a Global Moderator.
Tony Marino

Male
Rep : 607

Someone Please Shut Natalie up Empty
PostSubject: Someone Please Shut Natalie up   Someone Please Shut Natalie up EmptyThu Oct 28, 2010 3:04 pm

John can't be dead, he saves people, he would not be dead, he can't be dead, he just left his badge so we would know he is alive........SHUT UP NATALIE!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Chris
Chamber Admin.
Chamber Admin.
Chris

Male
Rep : 330

PostSubject: Re: Someone Please Shut Natalie up   Someone Please Shut Natalie up EmptyThu Oct 28, 2010 3:48 pm

Seriously. Even though her erratic whiny is nothing we haven't heard a dozen times over, still it's not anything you can really get used to. Just shut up.
Back to top Go down
http://www.conversationchamber.com/
TSJFan4Ever
…is a Chamber Royal.
…is a Chamber Royal.
TSJFan4Ever

Female
Rep : 78

PostSubject: Re: Someone Please Shut Natalie up   Someone Please Shut Natalie up EmptyThu Oct 28, 2010 10:58 pm

She wasn't this annoying prior to John. He's corrupted her. I love the mute button, though. Works great for characters like Marty or Natalie.
Back to top Go down
Tony Marino
…is a Global Moderator.
…is a Global Moderator.
Tony Marino

Male
Rep : 607

PostSubject: Re: Someone Please Shut Natalie up   Someone Please Shut Natalie up EmptyFri Oct 29, 2010 2:20 pm

TSJFan4Ever wrote:
She wasn't this annoying prior to John. He's corrupted her. I love the mute button, though. Works great for characters like Marty or Natalie.

I use the FF button on Natalie most of the time.
Back to top Go down
aublack40
…is Significant.
…is Significant.
aublack40

Female
Rep : 7

PostSubject: Re: Someone Please Shut Natalie up   Someone Please Shut Natalie up EmptyMon Nov 01, 2010 2:55 am

he most certainly can die. i beg to differ boo-fucking-hoo has been annoying for quite sometime. jared was barely cold when she went after john.
Back to top Go down
TSJFan4Ever
…is a Chamber Royal.
…is a Chamber Royal.
TSJFan4Ever

Female

PostSubject: Re: Someone Please Shut Natalie up   Someone Please Shut Natalie up EmptyMon Nov 01, 2010 10:22 pm

She and John deserve each other! He was barely out of bed with Marty before he was in bed with Natalie and Jared wasn't even cold in the ground when she bedded John. I actually find a lot of the OLTL pathetic and annoying!!!!
Back to top Go down
gmruss4
…is Authorized.
…is Authorized.
gmruss4

Female
Rep : 8

PostSubject: Re: Someone Please Shut Natalie up   Someone Please Shut Natalie up EmptyTue Nov 02, 2010 10:01 pm

Make me want to shove a beach ball in her big mouth.
Back to top Go down
TSJFan4Ever
…is a Chamber Royal.
…is a Chamber Royal.
TSJFan4Ever

Female

PostSubject: Re: Someone Please Shut Natalie up   Someone Please Shut Natalie up EmptyTue Nov 02, 2010 11:24 pm

LOL - nah - her mouth is so big that a beach ball would just fall right out. Wink The sad thing is, I hate Marty only marginally more than I hate Natters.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Someone Please Shut Natalie up   Someone Please Shut Natalie up Empty

Back to top Go down

Someone Please Shut Natalie up
Page 1 of 1