CC33

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CC33

5 posters

The Starr and James Kidnapping today

Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male
    Rep : 607

The Starr and James Kidnapping today Empty The Starr and James Kidnapping today

Post by Tony Marino Thu Oct 28, 2010 3:43 pm

When she put the gun down why didn't Starr grab her by the hair and drag her away when she was babbling. Why didn't James jump right on top of her at that moment. Pretty Lame that she became sane once James made it for the gun. Why didn't Starr whack her in the head with the shovel when she had plenty of opportunity. Guess they want to drag this out for the weekend.
    Jason B.
    Jason B.
    …is a Power Member.
    …is a Power Member.

Male
    Rep : 70

The Starr and James Kidnapping today Empty Re: The Starr and James Kidnapping today

Post by Jason B. Thu Oct 28, 2010 8:12 pm

This whole thing is getting on my nerves because of how COMPLETELY UNREALISTIC they're being written. I have a hard time believing that Hannah was able to knock James totally unconscious with the gun. Even more ridiculous was how James and Starr couldn't totally bum-rush Hannah. I hate how they make people so wimpy and weakly during confrontations with villains.
    gmruss4
    gmruss4
    …is Authorized.
    …is Authorized.

Female
    Rep : 8

The Starr and James Kidnapping today Empty Re: The Starr and James Kidnapping today

Post by gmruss4 Thu Oct 28, 2010 8:29 pm

Oh I hate the way they are dragging this out the way Dani could have Tea untied and gotten away but kept dragging it out till Eli got back. Starr or James could have knocked her out at anytime with a shovel when her back was turned. I call it poor writing.
    TSJFan4Ever
    TSJFan4Ever
    …is a Chamber Royal.
    …is a Chamber Royal.

Female
    Rep : 78

Post by TSJFan4Ever Thu Oct 28, 2010 10:56 pm

Starr Manning would NEVER have let this happen. Starr Thornhart is the reason this happened. TPTB dumbed her down to put her with Cole and sucked the soul right out of her, turning her into this pathetic whelp who can't think for herself. Starr Manning would have gotten out of the situation and made Hannah pay - locked her in a room or tarantulas and snakes, shipped her to Siberia, thrown her in a pool of piranhas. Starr Manning took no prisoners. Starr Thornhart is a brainless twit who's busy digging her own grave, rather than whacking the wacko with the shovel and getting herself out of the trouble she's in.
    Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male

Post by Tony Marino Fri Oct 29, 2010 2:21 pm

JB wrote:This whole thing is getting on my nerves because of how COMPLETELY UNREALISTIC they're being written. I have a hard time believing that Hannah was able to knock James totally unconscious with the gun. Even more ridiculous was how James and Starr couldn't totally bum-rush Hannah. I hate how they make people so wimpy and weakly during confrontations with villains.

Exactly both Starr and James had plenty of opportunity to disarm Hannah and knock her out cold.
    Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male

Post by Tony Marino Fri Oct 29, 2010 2:23 pm

TSJFan4Ever wrote:Starr Manning would NEVER have let this happen. Starr Thornhart is the reason this happened. TPTB dumbed her down to put her with Cole and sucked the soul right out of her, turning her into this pathetic whelp who can't think for herself. Starr Manning would have gotten out of the situation and made Hannah pay - locked her in a room or tarantulas and snakes, shipped her to Siberia, thrown her in a pool of piranhas. Starr Manning took no prisoners. Starr Thornhart is a brainless twit who's busy digging her own grave, rather than whacking the wacko with the shovel and getting herself out of the trouble she's in.

They did the same thing to Jessica, dumbed her down to a sniveling little wimp that is afraid of her own shadow.
    Chris
    Chris
    Chamber Admin.
    Chamber Admin.

Male
    Rep : 330

Post by Chris Fri Oct 29, 2010 4:55 pm

Thank God it's finally over though. She was more tedious to take than Eli. At least his lunacy came with a blast. I like to pull my hair out watching her order Starr into the ground. Jeez.
    Tony Marino
    Tony Marino
    …is a Global Moderator.
    …is a Global Moderator.

Male

Post by Tony Marino Sat Oct 30, 2010 9:31 am

I liked the way Jame's hand came up from the grave, reminded me of Carrie.
    TSJFan4Ever
    TSJFan4Ever
    …is a Chamber Royal.
    …is a Chamber Royal.

Female
    Rep : 78

Post by TSJFan4Ever Sat Oct 30, 2010 2:53 pm

Yeah - that was great. I LOVE that it was James who rescued Starr and Starr who rescued James. I can't wait until Cole is carted off to prison where he belongs. Maybe we'll finally get Starr Manning back.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Sep 22, 2024 4:33 am